Well boys, this is the moment you have all been waitng for (1 Viewer)

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i was playing brutal legend from gamefly....right at the beginning, before i even got to kill anything, my ps3 shut down

and it's not coming back on

flame away

i am ****** but not as much as i would be if i had nothing else to play games on

thank you Sack

I totally was expecting this to be a rrod thread.

Oh, and sorry about your loss.

there is no blue light at all....just a flashing red light

This sounds like a conspiracy. I think it was tampered with. Be good enough to post what Sony is gonna charge to fix it. I wanna know how much to hate them if mine goes down.

My brother's roomates crapped out as well. His is different tho, still turns on but will just not play anything. Just gets the blue light, as if it where on like normal. But will not read anything.

He still has a really nice hot plate tho.

Hope buzd troubleshootings goes well for ya. Still sucks big time, no matter what system ya swing pillows for. Especially for someone who enjoys the heck outta the thing like yourself. Least ya have another console to hold ya over for now.

You should have waiting to post this until after you sold it to WDF. I hear he likes scooping up consoles he dosen't need for good causes.

Power it down and unplug it, then plug it back in and hold the power button down for like 20 seconds.

no dice....

if i hold the eject button down, the lights come on and the fan kicks on for about 15 seconds....then it shuts down again

i was playing brutal legend from gamefly....right at the beginning, before i even got to kill anything, my ps3 shut down

and it's not coming back on

flame away

i am ****** but not as much as i would be if i had nothing else to play games on

thank you Sack

:jpshakehead: sorry to hear it...

and yeah... props to Sack; gonna have to find one of his posts to +rep later.

As much as you guys diss the wii,mine from launch day still works better than it did when I bought it. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom