Well Brees may have the chance to have the best last season ever (1 Viewer)

WhoDat_SB44

Pimpin' Ain't Breesy!
Reaction score
If we win today and the playoffs go like most think they will.

Drew has the chance to beat the GOAT Tom Brady, then go to Green Bay to beat Aaron Rodgers, and then go to the super bowl to beat Patrick Mahomes to win his second ring.

That would have to be one of the best playoff runs in NFL history. That would he the perfect way to finish an illustrious career.

LETS GEAUX SAINTS!! Let’s win this for Drew!!

If we win today and the playoffs go like most think they will.

Drew has the chance to beat the GOAT Tom Brady, then go to Green Bay to beat Aaron Rodgers, and then go to the super bowl to beat Patrick Mahomes to win his second ring.

That would have to be one of the best playoff runs in NFL history. That would he the perfect way to finish an illustrious career.

LETS GEAUX SAINTS!! Let’s win this for Drew!!
He can keep his dignity if he lf he loses to Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers, but he can't lose to mitch trisubsky on nickelodeon saints will be the laughing stock of the nfl if this happens!

It all sounds great, and I too have been fantasizing about playing in the later rounds of the playoffs., but I've had to remind myself that it's win or go home at this stage, and we have to fight in each game. We aren't guaranteed a win today, so as good as the perfect season ending sounds, we have to worry about each game as it comes, and realize it could be the last game Drew ever plays in. It would make me sick, but it would make me even more sick to go into the game forgetting that and us end up losing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom