Well done, Saints fans (1 Viewer)

Classy post there 90's. What is AMAZING to us FOREVER FANS, is that Bressus throws for under 180 yards and we WON by 20.....
WOW............
Hey 90's, I just had a new "nay-ba" (This is neighbor for my fellow southern folk) move in across the street. He is from Boston. Yep, he's a Patriot fan, and he and I made a deal yesterday with the Falcons and the Bills. (They beat the Falclowns, while we beat you guys.) Perhaps you and I can make a "deal" by you guys beating the Falclowns, and we will beat the Patties for you. Cool?

Tough game

Good game and good discussion all week.

Your coach is a moron though. I know you probably agree :hihi:

BTW, he needs to retire the oversized hoody and designer sun glasses. Appearing to be cracked out didn't help the overall look either.

you guys came to play Sunday and did a very good job. I wouldn't be too upset about that punt, Sean Payton has done some similar stupid things that lost us games too. Enjoyed the repartee.

The Bills dared the Saints to beat them with the run, and they were able to. Congrats.

A shame the final score doesn't reflect how hard-fought this game really was. Both teams battled until the final whistle (with the exception of Buffalo's offense, which decided to stop caring when we inexplicably punted on 4th and 1).

Good luck this season. Take care of the rest of the AFC East for us, ok?

:ezbill:
Definitely a tougher opponent than the Eagles. The Bills have a tough row to hoe, but I'm pulling for them. At least Miami looks like they're backing their way out for you.

Yeah, that punt too was a total give up by Jauron. I just think he didn't have the guts to take the criticism for missing, and you have to have those guts. Ask Payton how much he's been crucified for running reverses on 4th, etc. We kill him when it doesn't work, but love him when our 4th and 1 in our own end earlier make it. Maybe getting the bad press this time will steel Jauron's will next time to actually go for it when he has to.

I have to admit that I was surprised outside of the first drive how well Buffalo's pass D played all game. I'm also really surprised that our D actually shut out Evans and TO. I figured our secondary was better, but I expected one long TD or catch somewhere along the line.

You're welcome here any time. If you ever need a third party when your Bills board is split, or just to talk general football, we're here and have plenty of Non-Saints (N/S) threads.

Good luck the rest of the year bro. You are in a tough division, but you will be okay. Your team is tough, and will definatly have success. Thanks for hanging around and giving good converstion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom