Well done, Saints fans (1 Viewer)

The90s

Reaction score
The Bills dared the Saints to beat them with the run, and they were able to. Congrats.

A shame the final score doesn't reflect how hard-fought this game really was. Both teams battled until the final whistle (with the exception of Buffalo's offense, which decided to stop caring when we inexplicably punted on 4th and 1).

Good luck this season. Take care of the rest of the AFC East for us, ok?

:ezbill:

Good game and good discussion all week.

Your coach is a moron though. I know you probably agree :hihi:

BTW, he needs to retire the oversized hoody and designer sun glasses. Appearing to be cracked out didn't help the overall look either.

The screen play on 4th and 20-something was also nuts. The BUF defense is to be complimented for a very good gameplan, but they seemed to get worn down in the 4th when Payton went all run for a while.

Good game and good discussion all week.

Your coach is a moron though. I know you probably agree :hihi:

BTW, he needs to retire the oversized hoody and designer sun glasses. Appearing to be cracked out didn't help the overall look either.
The punt was inexcusable. I don't get it. The man is fine with running a fake FG on 4th and 8 but refuses to go for it on 4th and 1 with the game on the line, and doesn't have any problem with it. I just don't understand.

You have to admit, with the hoodie and the sunglasses, he has a hell of a poker face. The man could win the World Series holding only a joker and a Reverse card from the game Uno.

there is different trains of thoughts on your coach. I could totally understand him punting on the 4th and 1 the way the defense had been playing all day. but like you said yall challenged us to run and run we did. thanks for coming back for a slice of your humble pie and i hope ya didnt make that bet on 20 point spread.

The screen play on 4th and 20-something was also nuts. The BUF defense is to be complimented for a very good gameplan, but they seemed to get worn down in the 4th when Payton went all run for a while.
don't think the screen play was the play called. I believe trent edwards checked down to that to get out of trouble.

This was easily the most hard-fought of the three games we played. The Bills could possibly have a playoff-caliber team this year.

Your scheme/corners pretty much turned our passing game pedestrian, which is a very difficult feat to accomplish. Kudos to the Bills defense as a whole. They played with a lot of heart.

You and your fellow Bills fans have been very classy with regards to your posts on this board. Thanks for stopping by, don't be a stranger.

The offense owes the defense a fine dinner of steak and lobster. The D did everything they possibly could to put the Bills in a position to win, and the O shat on itself.

The offense owes the defense a fine dinner of steak and lobster. The D did everything they possibly could to put the Bills in a position to win, and the O shat on itself.
there ya go again not giving the saints defense any credit. the lack of production from your offense had quite a bit to do with the schemes that gregg williams was running.

there ya go again not giving the saints defense any credit. the lack of production from your offense had quite a bit to do with the schemes that gregg williams was running.

^^^^^This!!

Oh no, I'm not saying they didn't play well, because they did. Very well. The blitzes from the 3-4 gave us fits.

Still, scoring zero offensive points is inexcusable, whether it's against the '09 Saints or the '85 Bears.

The punt was inexcusable. I don't get it. The man is fine with running a fake FG on 4th and 8 but refuses to go for it on 4th and 1 with the game on the line, and doesn't have any problem with it. I just don't understand.

You have to admit, with the hoodie and the sunglasses, he has a hell of a poker face. The man could win the World Series holding only a joker and a Reverse card from the game Uno.

In all fairness that punt came around the 8 min mark in the fourth and the game was still 10-7. To be honest the Saints offense was not doing much and I'm sure he felt like there was plenty of time left to get the ball back instead of trying a 4th and 1 and giving the Saints a short field and you know if the Bills had gone for that and failed everyone would be howling for his ***.

Oh no, I'm not saying they didn't play well, because they did. Very well. The blitzes from the 3-4 gave us fits.

Still, scoring zero offensive points is inexcusable, whether it's against the '09 Saints or the '85 Bears.

I'm sure the Bills would have done just fine against the '85 Bears D, those guys are pretty old now.

In all fairness that punt came around the 8 min mark in the fourth and the game was still 10-7. To be honest the Saints offense was not doing much and I'm sure he felt like there was plenty of time left to get the ball back instead of trying a 4th and 1 and giving the Saints a short field and you know if the Bills had gone for that and failed everyone would be howling for his ***.
The score at that point of the game was already 17-7, for the record.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom