Well done, Saints fans (1 Viewer)

The Bills dared the Saints to beat them with the run, and they were able to. Congrats.

A shame the final score doesn't reflect how hard-fought this game really was. ...

Definitely was a "close" 20 points (if there is such a thing). Of course us Saint fans should be happy because those 20 point road wins in the NFL are so "insanely rare" right ?:mwink:

The Bills dared the Saints to beat them with the run, and they were able to. Congrats.

A shame the final score doesn't reflect how hard-fought this game really was. Both teams battled until the final whistle (with the exception of Buffalo's offense, which decided to stop caring when we inexplicably punted on 4th and 1).

Good luck this season. Take care of the rest of the AFC East for us, ok?

:ezbill:

Do you still stand by what you said about Edwards being one of NFL's smartest QB's next to Manning and Brady and how our defense is not good.

hey there 90's, i just wanted to say that you were right that we aren't unbeatable but you can see why i thought that our d made great strides because of our secondary's improvements.

and like i said our o is pretty tought to stop.

good game, and thanks for the conversations.

Do you still stand by what you said about Edwards being one of NFL's smartest QB's next to Manning and Brady and how our defense is not good.
I don't believe I ever said the Saints defense was not good. I believe I also accurately stated several (dozen) times that the 3-4 look would give us trouble, and the Saints ran it constantly and very effectively.

Well, I'm off back to real life. Good luck next week, Saints fans. I'll be cheering for you!!!

I don't agree that the score did not reflect how close the game really was. The Bills were held to less than 250 yards offense. their offense did not even score. the Bills never got in the red zone (an unbelievable stat, but true, and not indicative of a close game). The Saints had almost 400 yards and over 200 yards rushing. It's a 60 minute game (I know we Saints fans don't always know a lot, as you lectured us all week, but I checked, and yep, the 4th quarter counts too). Sure if you drop 7 in coverage on a slick field and a windy day, you might keep Brees at bay, but you set yoyurself up for the running game to slash through you. In the NFL a 27-7 final score is indicative of what it is..a rout. You kept the game close (score wise) for a while, but in the end, it was not a close game. I got a little tired being told we didn't understand that the saints weren't that good etcc all week...a 20 point win is...lopsided....(both teams battled until the final whistle? Brees took 3 knees in a row. to kill the last 2 minutes...whatever...good luck rest of the season)

Hey 90's....props to your team. That was a battle. What in the world was up with your center and his snapping low so many times???

Enjoyed having you with us the past week, 90s. You were a lot of fun. I thought your team played well, better than I thought they would. They certainly were able to hold back our passing attack. Good luck to you and the Bills for the rest of the season.

I wish you would have taken me up on that bet for $1000 and a 3 point spot. :9: JK

Both defenses played a great game and proved that they were underrated. Here's to doing big things the rest of the year.:beerchug:

Thanks for bringing great insight from the opposing team's view. Very classy posting and I wish you guys luck the rest of the season as well. :9:

Great game and good luck to you the rest of the way.I think our 2 teams and fanbases are similar in a lot of ways.You guys are a coach away from being a playoff team.

I don't agree that the score did not reflect how close the game really was. The Bills were held to less than 250 yards offense. their offense did not even score. the Bills never got in the red zone (an unbelievable stat, but true, and not indicative of a close game). The Saints had almost 400 yards and over 200 yards rushing. It's a 60 minute game (I know we Saints fans don't always know a lot, as you lectured us all week, but I checked, and yep, the 4th quarter counts too). Sure if you drop 7 in coverage on a slick field and a windy day, you might keep Brees at bay, but you set yoyurself up for the running game to slash through you. In the NFL a 27-7 final score is indicative of what it is..a rout. You kept the game close (score wise) for a while, but in the end, it was not a close game. I got a little tired being told we didn't understand that the saints weren't that good etcc all week...a 20 point win is...lopsided....(both teams battled until the final whistle? Brees took 3 knees in a row. to kill the last 2 minutes...whatever...good luck rest of the season)

:plus-un2:BAZILLION!!!

Just sounds like more backhanded compliments...your defense played well but...ya'll are really good but....

We went in there played smashmouth ball and ground out a 20 pt win...end of story!

In all fairness that punt came around the 8 min mark in the fourth and the game was still 10-7. To be honest the Saints offense was not doing much and I'm sure he felt like there was plenty of time left to get the ball back instead of trying a 4th and 1 and giving the Saints a short field and you know if the Bills had gone for that and failed everyone would be howling for his ***.
This.

:plus-un2:

With 8 minutes left I can see both sides of the call.

But at 10-7 the way the game was going it felt like the last team to make a mistake or give a momentum shift was going to lose. So, if they don't convert that 4th and 1 and the saints capitalize, he's going to be second guessed anyway...

Well, I'm off back to real life. Good luck next week, Saints fans. I'll be cheering for you!!!

Thanks for coming back and saying this. Nice comments.

My advice to the Bills organization is to cut T.O. before his cancer spreads more than it has already has. And as much as people still question our secondary, his receptions streak was put to sleep by the Saints secondary baby!!!

This.

:plus-un2:

With 8 minutes left I can see both sides of the call.

But at 10-7 the way the game was going it felt like the last team to make a mistake or give a momentum shift was going to lose. So, if they don't convert that 4th and 1 and the saints capitalize, he's going to be second guessed anyway...

Pretty sure it was 17 7 at that point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom