Well If Lito is worth a 3rd(according to the poll) (1 Viewer)

What is Fabian Washingtons trade value?

• 1st rounder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd rounder

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 3rd rounder

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • 5th rounder

Votes: 38 48.1%
  • 6th rounder

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • 7th rounder

• Not interested

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • They need a Dline or OT so maybe a player at one of those Positions

• Total voters

willbill

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
What do you think that Fabian Washington worth. Lito was devalued by some because of his injury history. Fabian Washington has been relatively healthy and is a former 1st rounder and has played well but needs a fresh start. He got picked on with Nnamdi accross from him.

Last edited:
I voted a 6th rounder. I can't believe twice as many people think he is worth a 5th rounder

6th, no more. He is a soft tackler and barely decent in coverage.

A starting CB for a 5th is pretty good IMO, but I don't know enough about this guy.

The Raiders are most likely not giving him up for a 5th and I doubt we part with our 3rd rounder. He did start when the Raiders had the #1 Pass defense is 2006.

Maybe Stinchcomb for Fabian Washinton?

Why are so many people down on Stinchcomb? If we had somebody better they would of played last year. He might not run people over, but he protects Drew very well.

Stinch is gone after this year and needs to be upgraded anyways.

Why are so many people down on Stinchcomb? If we had somebody better they would of played last year. He might not run people over, but he protects Drew very well.

I am not down on Stinchcomb but if we have a good replacement for him and can get a starting CB and not take a step back on the Oline then why not. Stinch is a good player!! just not a great player. Right now we have an injured really good CB im Mike Mckencie and a Good CB in Gay and Ok in Craft and an unknown in Young and a terrible cover corner atleast in Jason David. Zach Strief has only seen limited action but was dominant when he did play for Jamal Brown against Simeon Rice. Brown could not have done any better himself. If the drop off from Stinch to Strief is to great then don't make the move but only the coaches know that. If Strief wasn't anygood I doubt he would be on the team anymore and Jermond Bushrod(Spelling??) is there as well and we may draft a OT in the draft as well. Drew Brees makes this Oline look as good as it does on Pass blocking and he is still on the team.

I think his contract is up. Hes probably speculating that we won't resign him.

People speculated the same thing about Simoneau. Everyone from folks on this board to Mike D himself said he was gone. I think it's a similar thing with Stinch. He a guy the fans don't care for, but the staff seems to like.

It's off-topic anyway. I voted a 5th for Washington because I think there is some potential there. He did seem to have a decent year in 06, but, for whatever reason regressed in 07.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom