Well, Im happy to report that I just got back from getting my hair cut. (1 Viewer)

bop

Very Banned
Reaction score
Its the kind of haircut you would like if youve ever been to Super Cuts or Fantastic Sams.:9:

Oh okay, someone has to say it:

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Man Fantastic Sams is the only place I will get my haircut I just have a thing for the franchise I grew up going to the one off US190 in Covington, LA and now I go to one here in Kennesaw, Ga.
Oh god dude, don't get your hair cut in Georgia. I've been here since Katrina and have gotten the 3 worst haircuts of my LIFE here. I dunno what it is, but the same explanation I have been using off and on for 20 years to get my haircut in Louisiana is like a foreign language to the people up here in GA. I think they are used to only doing buzz cuts or ½" trims because anything else is a disaster. :covri:

I will be getting my haircut in less then a week, it grows fast too.

I don't like crew cuts though, I like it crisp and healthy with my sideburns evenly squared out.

I am kind of a blue collar intellectual, I dress like a redneck and live out in the country sort of, but I have a very high IQ and very knowledgeable on many different things

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom