Well it appears the Falcons will win the SB, but on the bright side (2 Viewers)

RazorSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We can now make fun of the Panthers for being the only NFC South team with no ring :)

On the bright side, Brady doesn't get yet another ring.

Could make fun of Panthers anyway without an Atlanta win.

Unfortunetly the falcons seem to have this one wrapped up.... the bright side of this spectrum is that the saints have a blueprint on what it takes to beat the falcons and take over the division and possibly contend for the Super Bowl.

Atlanta's defense is fast....they get to the football in a hurry..there was a thread saying what's our motto for this year, to me it's easy...SWARM! Get to the ******* football quick fast and in a hurry. I can guarantee you after this game someone on the patriots staff or on the field will say they underestimated the falcons team speed. Offense and defense.

We need a scat back again, freeman and Coleman help this offense out more than any other player, including Julio. The cutbacks are key to their success in the run game. We NEED some fast, athletic and rangy outside linebackers to contend with their outside runs...and a cerebral inside lb and end to contain.

I believe we have a number one receiver in Thomas but with the speed Atlanta has on defense we need a tough matchup in the middle of the field to help ease Thomas and cooks on the outside (looking at you fleener)

The falcons pass rush is looking great only rushing four...hand in hand pass rush good secondary play....the saints need to shore up the guard play for brees this coming season, we already know what a Evans and nicks can do for him.

Like everyone else on this site we all know we need...

More coverage in the secondary
More protection up the gut for brees
A sideline to sideline linebacker
A edge rush pressure player
A dynamic back out the backfield(receiving ESP)

That's how I would attack free agency and the draft just by watching Atlanta tonight.....with the entire jest focusing on SPEED

There is no bright side. Just gotta hope this lights a fire under our guys.

The only bright side is that the Saints and Sean Payton better have a fire lit under their ***** after this sad night.

We can now make fun of the Panthers for being the only NFC South team with no ring :)

Stop that nonsense...there is no bright side to the Falcons winning a SB. Praying this last minute comeback is a success!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom