Well... It got to me too (2 Viewers)

wpak

licensed to threadkill
Reaction score
Was woke up from a deep drunken slumber today by a phone call from work today at 9am.

I am no longer employed with my company.

I'm still buzzing and don't know what I'm going to do. :idunno:

Found out last week I'm being outsouced, still have a job while its taking place until sometime in Jan.

Not sure if the drunken slumber at 9am had anything to do with it, but sorry to hear that.

So sorry, hon. I will be praying that something even better comes along for both you and cdogg. When all is said & done, you are my Saints brothers & I wish the best for you. :) I know it's a cliche, but it's true about one door closing means another will open.

Jan

Times are tough. Things are really lean at my office and I can't say I'm not worried. We've laid a few people off, and I really feel for them. This shouldn't be happening to good, hardworking people.

Sorry to hear it wpak.

I've worked 3 months out of the last year. So I know how tough it can be. Luckily I'm taking this time off to work on certifications and I should be back working in November.

Wpak hang in there bro and you should use this time to head down here for the game this weekend and get sloppy drunk tailgating. :hihi:

Sorry to hear it, man. Jan is right, though. There is something better around the corner. I got laid off in July but was lucky enough to find another job by early August. Just hang tough. Plus, the Saints are 3-0 so the world isn't completely ****astic

I've worked 3 months out of the last year. So I know how tough it can be. Luckily I'm taking this time off to work on certifications and I should be back working in November.

Wpak hang in there bro and you should use this time to head down here for the game this weekend and get sloppy drunk tailgating. :hihi:
I would love too, and I appreciate the invite. But with the extended time off, the funds are going to get too low.

Thanks for all the support guys, it does make a difference

Was woke up from a deep drunken slumber today by a phone call from work today at 9am.

I am no longer employed with my company.

I'm still buzzing and don't know what I'm going to do. :idunno:

Check your PM's. I think I have a couple of leads for you brother. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom