Well it looks like South Alabama may hit the Top 25 soon (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I wanted to take this moment to make a shout out to my school's NCAAB team the South Alabama Jaguars. I just found out that they are close to being in the Top 25 rankings in the RPI rankings, this week they are ranked #30 and almost in their.

It would be a huge breakthrough if these guys could make it to the top 25 rankings and maybe a bit further. It has been an exciting couple of years I must say for Jaguars basketball, we made a NCAA March Madness trip in 2006 and I hope we make a bigger impact this year.

We have won 9 games in a row and and are on top of the Western Division Sun belt rankings.

I am very proud that we have accomplished this achievement in this season and hope to keep on winning

I wanted to take this moment to make a shout out to my school's NCAAB team the South Alabama Jaguars. I just found out that they are close to being in the Top 25 rankings in the RPI rankings, this week they are ranked #30 and almost in their.

It would be a huge breakthrough if these guys could make it to the top 25 rankings and maybe a bit further. It has been an exciting couple of years I must say for Jaguars basketball, we made a NCAA March Madness trip in 2006 and I hope we make a bigger impact this year.

We have won 9 games in a row and and are on top of the Western Division Sun belt rankings.

I am very proud that we have accomplished this achievement in this season and hope to keep on winning

I saw they had a nice high scoring affair with UNO the other day.

i go to usa and havent been able to go to a game yet since ive been in nc for a month, and work reasons...but its good to hear. lets go jags!!!!

also, this is the same team that almost beat syracuse last year in the 1st round of the nit...they were so freakin close...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom