Well, It only took us 1 week to be the worst defense in the league so far... (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats boys... Pretty sure no one is beating 35pts on opening weekend. Maybe Washington.

LiterOCola

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
When you start at the bottom, and stay there for over two years, there's no place to go but up!

Or to the morgue, because you've flatlined. I'm pretty sure it's one of the two.

jayhawk66

The Alaskan WhoDat
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We may be the only fan base that enjoys it when our team loses just for the sake of being right
Hey, maybe they'd like to know they WERE right on something today. Because hoping for a Saints win or the defense stepping up at the end didn't work out too well for them.

rail

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
This team deserves a more resilient fan base. Maybe San Antonio really is the right move
Every season a poster comes up with an absurdly stupid post that I feel is the worst I've come across. Every season, like the defense, the bar is Steven lower.

Congrats.

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
Next week, might not be much better. Not unless our DL steps it up considerably. Or we make some amazing trade.

jayhawk66

The Alaskan WhoDat
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Every season a poster comes up with an absurdly stupid post that I feel is the worst I've come across. Every season, like the defense, the bar is Steven lower.

Congrats.
Oh! Can we please present an award to said poster that's called the "Steven Lower Award"?

I can whip something up in MS Paint real quick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)