Well, It only took us 1 week to be the worst defense in the league so far... (1 Viewer)

Every season a poster comes up with an absurdly stupid post that I feel is the worst I've come across. Every season, like the defense, the bar is Steven lower.

Congrats.

Oh! Can we please present an award to said poster that's called the "Steven Lower Award"?

I can whip something up in MS Paint real quick.

Every season a poster comes up with an absurdly stupid post that I feel is the worst I've come across. Every season, like the defense, the bar is Steven lower.

Congrats.

And every season you only show up to trash talk the team. When they win you're nowhere to be found so spare me

The D line was horrible. Cam Jordan disappeared, and the middle was soft as butter. No pressure at all except on blitzes. No sacks. No turnovers. Same old same old.

Yall are terrible fans.

No they are not. They are die hard Saints fans. Losses like today hurt bad. We have clearly plunged from one of the elite teams to a losing team with a great aging QB. So are you saying, "You and yours are the only special fans?" I hope not because that might be considered arrogant.

I think the raiders would be the worse....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least we aren't San Diego. Positives take. The offense. Everyone thought the raiders d line would eat us up. Didn't happen. I don't think our staff even thought we would be this productive. I hope the defense improves over the next few weeks and we can gain some confidence in them so that maybe we start trying to run the ball more with a lead. I hope someone questions the coach on not trying to kill some clock. Running game showed flashes. I'd also like to ask about managing timeouts. Why did we take the timeout after the Thomas recovery? 46 seconds and maybe 2 timeouts, different results I believe.

Why can't we field a competent defense? Even when the opposing offense makes a mistake our defense tops them with a blunder of their own. Our d line modus operandi is to stand straight up and puuuuuuush. We are the Tx Tech of the NFL. Charmen soft. Freaking depressing and maddening to already know what is coming down the pike.....

Colts or Lions, look like they wont give up that easily, they want that number one spot !!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom