Well, It only took us 1 week to be the worst defense in the league so far... (1 Viewer)

Can we please ban this person? He's doing this on every thread. Obviously trolling.

Trolling? I think all you crybabies are trolling. You guys are absurd! I find myself wanting to read some actual Saints related material and come to this board because it is the best, but some of you whiney babies are unbearable. I guess most of you have never faced adversity in your life... Everyone has thier toes on the edge ready to jump after the FIRST... GAME...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not one to wear "Rose tinted glasses", but one thing I noticed this 1st week of NFL action: there's a lot of teams playing poorly on both sides of the ball quite often during their respective games.

I think the rules on how teams practice no longer have them ready for Week 1 action.

I must admit, the Saints looked a heckuva lot better than what they showed in Preseason.

(Unfortunately, that is not really saying much.)

Add injuries and the level of inexperience on the Saints, and overall I thought the Saints played a tough hard fought game.

Let's just hope they have an upward projection from week to week in their development on Defense and, wait for it, Start to Gel sooner rather than later.

Geaux Saints - Kick Championship Butt Again

Saints lost to Green Bay 42-34 in the 2011 opener... Just sayin. Sorry for the ray of sunshine on your pity party

The colts beat us by 2 points in the league for most points allowed week 1. However they allowed one more TD than we did.

Saints lost to Green Bay 42-34 in the 2011 opener... Just sayin. Sorry for the ray of sunshine on your pity party

Some are saying Oakland was playing with 2nd and 3rd stringers on oline.

Congrats boys... Pretty sure no one is beating 35pts on opening weekend. Maybe Washington.

Actually, you're wrong. Defenses are ranked by yards allowed.

We did allow 486 yards which is horrible don't get me wrong, but that great Oakland Defense everyone was talking about allowed 507 yards. Which means they are officially worse than us after week 1. We didn't win so it doesn't matter but we won't be 32nd in defense after week 1.

Yall are terrible fans.

U sound like one of Les Miles lovers last year, be happy that he wins 80% of his games and just accept that he is Saban's *****. Never mind the fact we put more and better talent in the nfl than then.

Same thing with the Saints, be happy we are competitive, never mind the fact we are wasting away all the good years of a HOF QB with a horrid defense every year with poor drafting and fa decisions....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom