Well... Next week (1 Viewer)

SaintsRays

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
It is a very big game next week. We need to shrug off this one and look forward...

A win over ATL would be huge because it will:
1) Make us 4-1 in our division, giving us an automatic tiebreaker over CAR if we beat them Week 17. They lost to ATL earlier in the year.
2) Make us 6-1 in the conference. And we have tiebreakers over PHI, GB, ATL.

If we don't win next week then I will be pretty much ready to call it a season. I know we'd still be in it, but things would definitely all be pointing down...

Brace yourself friend.

Its not going to get any easier, and its not easy currently. LOL!

The Birds think any team would have lost to the Saints that night, not rigged, but the '72 Dolphins would have lost in such an emotional situation.

No, this one will be tough. They want revenge.

You say:

" If we don't win next week then I will be pretty much ready to call it a season."

Don't.

ddd

yes next week is this teams firts must win fo the year. If we win this we have a very good chance at winning the divison. If not i still think we would still have a very good chance at a wildcard.

Losing bring out the negatives, that's for sure. If you read the Falcon fans forum right now, on there message board they want to fire the entire coaching staff, find a # 1 receiver who can catch the ball, complaining about their OL, and debating Vick vs Schuab.

I hate saying stuff like this but the Saints need a win next win. With the exception of the Redskins, every other team they play down the stretch is fighting for a playoff spot... even the 49ers now.

Every week of the NFL season is a must win. At least that should be the attitude. The Saints just don't get it. Young team, inexperienced, whatever!!! When are they going to catch some fire and try to knock someone out? Evans is a baller. That holding call today was a joke. How many weeks do we have to play teams that have 2 or 3 o-line starters out and still get manhandled on defense. Our O-line can't seem to open a hole for a 1 yd run when they need to. The formula has never changed in the NFL, run and stop the run. We are deficient in both areas. Until those problems are solved, we will continue to struggle. I hate having to say that for the last 40 years. Please prove me wrong boys!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom