Well...Rush Limbaugh feels liberated!! (1 Viewer)

MPar98

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
RUSH LIMBAUGH: 'I FEEL LIBERATED... I NO LONGER HAVE TO CARRY THE WATER FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T DESERVE IT'...

I wonder if he will go out and burn his man-bra?

RUSH LIMBAUGH: 'I FEEL LIBERATED... I NO LONGER HAVE TO CARRY THE WATER FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T DESERVE IT'...

I wonder if he will go out and burn his man-bra?

What a cop out. They didn't deserve your support? Then why did you give it to them?

Pffft.

limbob, I loved him today. Want to make a bet he is back on drugs?

Last edited:
I caught a few segments. Rush said you win some you lose some. He claimed that they all lost because they weren't conservative enough. :shrug: Someone e-mailed him, "What about Santorum?" And he started to go off on a Pennsylvania is the 2nd oldest state in terms of age of population and then I got to Vincent's.

He was later griping about the Bush press conference and how now it's going to be "worse before it gets better" because Bush, like Clinton, will be more concerned about his place in history and will give the Democrats whatever they want. :shrug:

Al Franken, who I clicked to during the commercials, had Sherrod Brown, newly elected Senator from Ohio on. Mr. Brown mentioned 3 or 4 bipartisan things they'd get done before things get contentious - ethics, minimium wage, and a few other things that I can't remember.

TPS

Anyone thinking the promise of the Republican House of 1994 derailed by Clinton would be redeemed by unified control under Bush was in for a rude awakening. Gingrich, and Reagan before him, were one-offs. In a $12 trillion economy raised on compassion and "playing well", polarizing figures are passe.

Politics, like wars, are always fought on the models of the last one. Voters simply flail around for a result. Let's try Pelosi now.

The contrarian Pete Beinart of The New Republic assessed Reagan and Bush, and found the latter more conservative in policy matters. The big government Bush initiatives have elements of privatization, albeit in miniature. What galls the Reagan right is that Reagan succeeded, and Bush hasn't. That's Beinart's premise.

I caught some of limpburger today during bushes press conferance. Man oh man did he sound bitter and salty. :hihi:

As a conservative, I listen to rush about three times a week.

I agree with about 75% of what he says. On the other hand, I can't listen to him more than above, because of his arrogance.

C

How is that possible? He doesn't even actually say anything. He just talks in circles, and mostly about himself. I've never heard a man praise himself so continuously in my entire life.

I'm a conservative, at least in the true political sense of the word, and I think Rush Limbaugh is one of the worst people in the world...in the world.

As a conservative, I listen to rush about three times a week.

I agree with about 75% of what he says. On the other hand, I can't listen to him more than above, because of his arrogance.

C

If you're conservative, you should probably disagree with what 75% of what he says.

Because Republicans haven't lately been real conservative, and he's a parrot for the RNC.

How is that possible? He doesn't even actually say anything. He just talks in circles, and mostly about himself. I've never heard a man praise himself so continuously in my entire life.

I'm a conservative, at least in the true political sense of the word, and I think Rush Limbaugh is one of the worst people in the world...in the world.

What he says, as I have posted in a previous thread, is ~ 75% accurate as a conservative. My problem with Rush is his EGO.
Most DJs suffer from an over-inflted ego.

As for Rush being one of the worst people of the world, I disagree.

IMO, some of the worst people of he world are Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Lenin, Tojo, OBL, Ivan the terrible, Nero, Caligiula, etc...

Rush is not even the same league, much less ballbark.

Moral of the story, hyperbole is dangerous.

What he says, as I have posted in a previous thread, is ~ 75% accurate as a conservative. My problem with Rush is his EGO.

It's his ego and connection to the Republican Party, I think which blinds him to the obvious--Republicans haven't been very conservative as of late.

I never listen to Limbaugh and could really care less. He and Al Frankin should move in together at a beach cabana in Haiti.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom