Saints Well... This is why Teddy Bridgewater was signed... (1 Viewer)

My biggest issue with Bridgewater is his inability to get Kamara the ball in the passing game. Kamara should have had 10 receptions easily yesterday. There’s no way to defend Kamara getting 1 reception.

Did you watch the game? Their defense was keying on Kamara the whole game. When Our O-line was blocking without penalties, TB was trying to get Kamara the ball.

My big problem with Teddy yesterday was that he clearly held the ball way too long which resulted IMO on several of those holding penalties. He clearly was not prepared to go in and the remainder of the team also seemed to be totally deflated, with the exception of Cam, who just balled out as you would expect.

What if Teddy B goes 6-0?
Wouldn't that be a treat? :)
Doubtful, I think even with Drew we loose one, so if he goes 6-0 you can rest Drew a little more if needed. Now if Drew is close and would not be susceptible to re_injury then he plays period

As bad as Bridgewater looked yesterday, and it was bad

This is BS TB's demeanor and Energy were great His leadership was what was called for. He showed a little rust but this was clearly not on him

The OL appeared to have trouble adjusting to the difference between Brees’ and Bridgewater’s cadence on the snap count.

The OL was also not prepared to have to hold their blocks for so long while Bridgewater struggled to make a decision and pat the ball.

These guys got their lunch ate, Bridge water was getting the ball out quick when there was separation, He was holding the ball because the Rams D out muscled everyone on the O Line , RB's and WR's they clearly wanted it more than the Saints

*I’m also hoping that the Saints work Taysom Hill in at QB some and give him a chance to “carpe the diem”. If Hill can show he has a hot hand and the team rallies behind him, he may take over.

Maybe this is why you are bashing TB why don't you just come out

As bad as Bridgewater looked yesterday, and it was bad, he was thrust in there after having not been a part of the original game plan, and not getting regular reps with the 1’s... I’m not making excuses for him, and many of the issues he had need to be corrected (or at least managed).. but...

*I’m also hoping that the Saints work Taysom Hill in at QB some and give him a chance to “carpe the diem”. If Hill can show he has a hot hand and the team rallies behind him, he may take over.

Exactly how did TB look bad yesterday? 5 dropped passes. 9 offensive penalties. Warfard, Peat, and Clapp all looked foolish as blockers. Several times, TB got drives going only to be called back by penalties. Notice the the DT beat Warfard up front to break Brees' thumb in the first place. He got absolutely zero help, and all you can say is that he looked bad... Wow. I love this kind of amazing analysis.

This is BS TB's demeanor and Energy were great His leadership was what was called for. Maybe this is why you are bashing TB why don't you just come out

This hits the nail on the head, brother. I'm so sick of the anti-TB on this forum. TB played his butt off yesterday. You want to blame someone, look at the o-line, jared cook, marshon lattimore, and others.

Did you watch the game? Their defense was keying on Kamara the whole game. When Our O-line was blocking without penalties, TB was trying to get Kamara the ball.

That’s a weak excuse. Kamara gets that type of attention in every single game against every single team. This isn’t anything new here. What do you think is going to happen against Seattle, Dallas, Jacksonville and Chicago in the next couple of weeks ? You’re going accept these type of targets for AK?

That’s a weak excuse. Kamara gets that type of attention in every single game against every single team. This isn’t anything new here. What do you think is going to happen against Seattle, Dallas, Jacksonville and Chicago in the next couple of weeks ? You’re going accept these type of targets for AK?

Ok, again, did you watch the game? Please, go watch how TB got AK the ball. 3 plays that went to AK were called back because of penalties. two incompletions intended for AK because he was heavily-covered by LBers and TB threw the ball in the dirt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom