Well this will be awesome!!! (Saints calling for Black and Gold Monday) (1 Viewer)

That would be good to see after espn had the saints/ vikes playoff game on last night.
I watched the 2nd half but had to change the channel with a minute left.
Could not bear to watch it again.
Exact same... The third an 1 miss still haunts me... I clicked over to The Office after that play.. I could not bear to watch

If you can't wait til Monday You Tube has a good copy with no commercials at .

Can't help but get caught up in the hype again. And to think, the Falcons traded up with SD to get Mike Vick and SD picked LaDainian Tomlinson with their first pick and Drew Brees with their second pick. Not a bad 1, 2 pick, two hall of famers.

The failclown fans were so arrogant before that game... I told many.. you really have NO CHANCE tonight.. What a great memory. Can't wait to relive it

Someone with an account should go on their web board and make sure they tune in

I was at that game and never did see ESPN's coverage.. I am super amped about this. Ordering wings and pizza and sending the same to my kids... We are going to zoom with each other watching the game
same thing, i was there, this will be a new experience for me

me too. i lived a couple blocks away from it for about 5 years, and now I am in a country where they do not have any places like that. cooters is the best place to grab a sandwich, beer, and oysters on the weekend.
I went to school at Tulane back when they still had a engineering dept. Cooter’s was my to spot for lunch or sometimes after class. Their burgers were great and it’s hard to beat their selection of beers.

Exact same... The third an 1 miss still haunts me... I clicked over to The Office after that play.. I could not bear to watch
I still can't believe that Payton didn't put forward the extra effort to get that one yard instead of just running at the teeth of the Vikings' defense.

A successful pickup would have won the game for the Saints, and probably led to a second Lombardi. That should be an episode of the "Missing Rings" series on NFL Network.

my wife and i had JUST moved into our place right off city park ave
did not have cable yet and could not find any info on whether we could get it OTA
i did not want to risk missing the kickoff so we just decided to go to the Bulldog on Canal blvd

i generally do NOT like watching the saints at a bar type environment (rather just be alone with my anxiety), but THAT was a special night in that bar

Also my kids' school sent out an email asking everyone to B&G tomorrow - it's a school that gets close to 100% participation for such things so it will probably be observed by plenty

I wish they would also play the pregame concert. Or at least just the end with Green Day and U2.

Man, it would be great if we could have a Zoom conference football party tomorrow night. :scratch:
Of course the host would have to be someone who has at least a paid Pro account to host the gathering, or else the meeting will end in 40 minutes.
But it would be fun for everyone to watch each other enjoying that game all over again! :9:
:very-happy:

Man, it would be great if we could have a Zoom conference football party tomorrow night. :scratch:
Of course the host would have to be someone who has at least a paid Pro account to host the gathering, or else the meeting will end in 40 minutes.
But it would be fun for everyone to watch each other enjoying that game all over again! :9:
We should at least have a game day thread and talk about the game and our memories from that week/night

Hopefully ESPN cuts in with fun facts, stories from players, etc.

I got rid of my cable BUT I will be listening to the special coverage and rebroadcast of the game that WWL radio is doing. Can’t wait.

I remember being one of 70k fans chanting “Whodat” outside the Superdome...waiting for those doors to open. I’ll never forget that.

:)

Or a teacher
They’ve given us full access

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom