Well, we have a new Batman (3 Viewers)

This is certainly similar to the outrage about Ledger becoming the Joker. He was known for playing teen pretty boys and a gay cowboy. And we all know how that turned out.
Apparently Patterson has been doing some really good work in smaller more independent movies lately.
And Michael Keaton in ‘89. I think up to that point, he was known as Mr. Mom.

I can't think of Pattinson as anything other than "Shovel Face" due to Honest Trailers making fun of him.

And don't forget, this guy became Captain America

69dca7d412c232552946e9f66d2b0b17.jpg

Yeah. It’s been almost a decade since the Nolan Trilogy ended.

I guess I don’t see a point in revisiting Batman with a new take every 10 years. There has to be other DC characters that are interesting, right?

And I really like Batman but it seems overdone at this point

I guess I don’t see a point in revisiting Batman with a new take every 10 years. There has to be other DC characters that are interesting, right?

And I really like Batman but it seems overdone at this point
It fits the timeline. Before Batman ‘89, you had the Adam West Batman movie in the late 60s and before that the Batman movies of the 40s.
So it’s nothing new. It’s about that time.

Please tell me that they are not rebooting the entire Batman story from genesis?
Hollywood is a punchline that starts with "who hasn't played Batman. Spiderman or Hulk yet..."

Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Christian Bale, Ben Affleck

Wasn't there outrage for all of them? I can't think of one casting decision that was met with open arms

Keaton got it the worse, I don't remember much about Bale

I'm not excited about the pick but I'll wait to see more (pics/trailer)

I've said this before, Clooney could have been the best - he can do suave and debonair in his sleep and dark and brooding - But Batman & Robin was such a shirt show he didn't have a chance

I think I've had enough of super heroes.

I want more, but I'd like more new characters than reboots of existing ones.

I am interested in seeing what Marvel can do with Xmen and Fantastic 4 though.

As for Batman, I'm ambivalent. It's been rebooted enough times. I'll probably watch it when it's on Netflix or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom