Well, we have a new Batman (1 Viewer)

These superhero stories should take a note from the Jame Bond playbook of keeping the story and characters consistent but changing out the players as time marches on. How many times do we need to see a Batman/Spiderman reboot that just rehash's the origin of the character storyline. There are plenty of villains to go around.

This is a great idea. We don't need to see another Batman origin story. By now I'm sure most people get it. Just bring in a new actor ever so often and tell good stories.

As many Batman movies as we've seen they aren't even scratching the surface of all of the great stories from the comics.

This times 100.

Affleck's rendition will always be remembered for the greatest Batman fight scene in history.
That was a great scene. Too bad they ruined it by putting it all in the trailer to get people to go to the movie before we all heard how bad it was.

The Lego rendition of Robert Pattinson as the new Batman has already leaked...
1558125872067.png

A fight scene where they basically just copied the fighting style from a Batman video game. Not saying it's a bad thing though.

That’s absolutely what they did, and I loved it. He actually seemed like a trained ninja. It’s usually very hard and uninteresting to stage fights with a person wearing the bat suit.

A fight scene where they basically just copied the fighting style from a Batman video game. Not saying it's a bad thing though.

To be fair, that video game was just showing how comic book Batman operates. Something, aside from that Affleck scene, we have never really gotten a sufficient representation of in movies.

And let's remember. The man most associated with Batman is Kevin Conroy, arguably the best voice actor to do the role for the Animated series and various animated movies or games.

And this is how he looks.

I'm very surprised that none of the live action movies has cast Conroy in a small cameo (as a TV anchor, reporter, politician etc) with him using either his Bruce Wayne or Batman voice

And there is no arguably about it - he is tops when it comes to portraying the character (animated or live action) and he's the best by a wide margin

I'm very surprised that none of the live action movies has cast Conroy in a small cameo (as a TV anchor, reporter, politician etc) with him using either his Bruce Wayne or Batman voice

And there is no arguably about it - he is tops when it comes to portraying the character (animated or live action) and he's the best by a wide margin

Yes, Batman: TAS is the best non comic adaptation of the character
Keaton was the best Batman.

Keaton was the best Batman.

Burton's 1989 Batman is my sentimental favorite. I find it significantly more entertaining and watchable than any of the Nolan films.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom