Well, we have a new Batman (1 Viewer)

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
Sticky Post
I'm withholding judgement. Everybody freaked out about Keaton, Bale, and Affleck when they were announced and they did decent jobs. This has me the most concerned considering the filmography, but I'll give him a chance like I did the others.

Dude has to gain some muscle though...

Last edited:

Sandman

Trustworthy
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This times 100.

Affleck's rendition will always be remembered for the greatest Batman fight scene in history.
That was a great scene. Too bad they ruined it by putting it all in the trailer to get people to go to the movie before we all heard how bad it was.

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
A fight scene where they basically just copied the fighting style from a Batman video game. Not saying it's a bad thing though.
That’s absolutely what they did, and I loved it. He actually seemed like a trained ninja. It’s usually very hard and uninteresting to stage fights with a person wearing the bat suit.

Sun Wukong

The Richest Duck in the World
Reaction score
A fight scene where they basically just copied the fighting style from a Batman video game. Not saying it's a bad thing though.
To be fair, that video game was just showing how comic book Batman operates. Something, aside from that Affleck scene, we have never really gotten a sufficient representation of in movies.

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
And let's remember. The man most associated with Batman is Kevin Conroy, arguably the best voice actor to do the role for the Animated series and various animated movies or games.

And this is how he looks.

I'm very surprised that none of the live action movies has cast Conroy in a small cameo (as a TV anchor, reporter, politician etc) with him using either his Bruce Wayne or Batman voice

And there is no arguably about it - he is tops when it comes to portraying the character (animated or live action) and he's the best by a wide margin

Sun Wukong

The Richest Duck in the World
Reaction score
I'm very surprised that none of the live action movies has cast Conroy in a small cameo (as a TV anchor, reporter, politician etc) with him using either his Bruce Wayne or Batman voice

And there is no arguably about it - he is tops when it comes to portraying the character (animated or live action) and he's the best by a wide margin
Yes, Batman: TAS is the best non comic adaptation of the character
Keaton was the best Batman.

Keaton was the best Batman.
Burton's 1989 Batman is my sentimental favorite. I find it significantly more entertaining and watchable than any of the Nolan films.

OP
OP
Grandadmiral

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
Burton's 1989 Batman is my sentimental favorite. I find it significantly more entertaining and watchable than any of the Nolan films.
And then it all went to hell after they turned the reigns over to Joel Schumacher.

I love Batman 89, but Batman Begins is my favorite.

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just didn't like Bale. He as better than Kilmer and the Ocean's Eleven guy, but only because those movies were tragedies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom