Well, we have a new Batman (1 Viewer)

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
Sticky Post
I'm withholding judgement. Everybody freaked out about Keaton, Bale, and Affleck when they were announced and they did decent jobs. This has me the most concerned considering the filmography, but I'll give him a chance like I did the others.

Dude has to gain some muscle though...

Last edited:

BigSlick

Unit 3000-21 is warming.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've been super excited about this possibility since I saw the Boss Logic concept art a while back. Robert Pattinson has quickly turned into one of my favorite actors due to the work he's been doing in movies like Lost City Z (which is, surprisingly, not a zombie movie), Damsel (movie's up and down overall -- Pattinson is good and interesting in it), and the adrenal gland melting GOOD TIME (with the Safdie bros).

I'm not sure where you can stream Lost City Z. Damsel is on hulu and GOOD TIME is on Prime. If you only watch one of the three, check out GOOD TIME. Let me know if you're able to watch it in one shot, or if it's too stressful.

[edit]: Lost City Z is also in Prime!

OP
OP
Grandadmiral

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
I've been super excited about this possibility since I saw the Boss Logic concept art a while back. Robert Pattinson has quickly turned into one of my favorite actors due to the work he's been doing in movies like Lost City Z (which is, surprisingly, not a zombie movie), Damsel (movie's up and down overall -- Pattinson is good and interesting in it), and the adrenal gland melting GOOD TIME (with the Safdie bros).

I'm not sure where you can stream Lost City Z. Damsel is on hulu and GOOD TIME is on Prime. If you only watch one of the three, check out GOOD TIME. Let me know if you're able to watch it in one shot, or if it's too stressful.

[edit]: Lost City Z is also in Prime!
I just watched Good Time. It was pretty damn good.

BigSlick

Unit 3000-21 is warming.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just watched Good Time. It was pretty damn good.
It's like watching a train wreck that lasts two hours. Also, re: casting
the brother Nick is actually one of the Safdie brothers (Benny)!

OP
OP
Grandadmiral

Grandadmiral

Reaction score

blackadder

...from a chicken, bugwit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm withholding judgement. Everybody freaked out about Keaton, Bale, and Affleck when they were announced and they did decent jobs. This has me the most concerned considering the filmography, but I'll give him a chance like I did the others.

Dude has to gain some muscle though...

Is this necessary?

Zzzzzz.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom