Well, we have a new Batman (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm withholding judgement. Everybody freaked out about Keaton, Bale, and Affleck when they were announced and they did decent jobs. This has me the most concerned considering the filmography, but I'll give him a chance like I did the others.

Dude has to gain some muscle though...

Last edited:
Deleted my thread. You win this round, GA.

I'll give Pattinson a chance. Many hated casting Keaton in the Batman role, and, later, Ledger for the Joker. If it's done well, I'm cool.

New reports are that Hoult is still in the running. Nothing is done yet. We'll likely see some confirmation tomorrow. Seems close either way.

First word out of my mouth - "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaforrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkk????"

As previously stated, he better hit the juice and HGH stat. Obviously, it can be done as Bale clearly showed, but I'm just having a hard time picturing this one in my mind.

giphy.gif

I’d give it a chance. The guy really went away from the Twilight scene pretty quickly.

He’s at least taken interesting and different roles since then, and worked with some great directors.

He could have coasted as a YA “pretty boy”, but he seems to like challenging himself as an actor, even though the movies haven’t always worked out. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.

This is certainly similar to the outrage about Ledger becoming the Joker. He was known for playing teen pretty boys and a gay cowboy. And we all know how that turned out.
Apparently Patterson has been doing some really good work in smaller more independent movies lately.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom