Well well well here we meet again (1 Viewer)

Syco

Veteran
Reaction score
I guess you all know what time it is

Yep your ol friend Syco, dropping in to remind you that the Falcons still hold the over all record against the Saints and yea we don't...

"Win alot of games" or

"Have a championship" or

"Look like an nfl team" but

We still own your sorry butts..and by the looks of this Saints roster, I have a feeling we'll be padding that lead so you can shove the whole "since 2006 we're 4687-5 against the falcons" cause it doesn't matter. IT DOESN'T MATTER

a decade of dominating the falcons and you still haven't managed to catch up. Jesus christ guys. I really feel sorry for the 5 saints fans who were actually fans before Brees came along.

So, after we beat aunt jemima this weekemd, you'll be heading for the buzz saw shortly after.

fanoftheyear7

Veteran
Reaction score
Yea it could be a long season for us saints fans. We may be battling for last place in our division but that battle will be between us and you. So here's to third place in three nfc south! ��

SaintsfannMI

Rookie
Reaction score
I been a fan since 1980, and according to my records we are 38-33 against your failcans since I was a fan. And have a Superbowl win. Guess we will only be adding another 2 wins to that record this year.

WhoDatMan1985

Rookie
Reaction score
I am not a troll.

I jus tryna help jooguys out.

Keep your expectations low cause these falcons are going to break a foot off in that rear
I wish i could of seen ur face when yall started out 5-0 and the dumpster fire started, no wonder y'all had to pipe in crowd noise, we let y'all borrow a sample of what a real fan base sounds like, Who Dat syco?

WhoDatMan1985

Rookie
Reaction score
I am not a troll.

I jus tryna help jooguys out.

Keep your expectations low cause these falcons are going to break a foot off in that rear
Oh yea somebody needs to help jooguys out with your vocabulary lol we can let y'all borrow a tudor too.

OP
Syco

Syco

Veteran
Reaction score
I wish i could of seen ur face when yall started out 5-0 and the dumpster fire started, no wonder y'all had to pipe in crowd noise, we let y'all borrow a sample of what a real fan base sounds like, Who Dat syco?
Real fan base? Haha.. we saw in 2014 what that real fanbase looks like without a lead at home.

It looks like empty chairs in the third quarter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)