Well... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I actually think the team played well today. Stinks that they lost, but I was expecting much worse. OL was much better than expected. Defense played well most of the game. People talking about trading Drew Brees or suggesting he's slowing down are just nuts. That guy is still elite. Thirty-four points at home should be enough.

It's one thing to lose in the fashion the Saints did today. It's an entirely different matter to look like absolute garbage losing a game. The Saints didn't look like absolute garbage today. You can complain all you want, but the team didn't look hopeless.

Defense ran out of the tunnel well. That was about it. Warwick Davis would be a better corner.

Give me the defense that we saw in the 1st half all season long and we will be competing for a playoff spot.

I actually think the team played well today. Stinks that they lost, but I was expecting much worse. OL was much better than expected. Defense played well most of the game. People talking about trading Drew Brees or suggesting he's slowing down are just nuts. That guy is still elite. Thirty-four points at home should be enough.

It's one thing to lose in the fashion the Saints did today. It's an entirely different matter to look like absolute garbage losing a game. The Saints didn't look like absolute garbage today. You can complain all you want, but the team didn't look hopeless.

I agree.....I think we'll win some games this year and the young guys on D will get better. Everyone had a hand in this loss. I think some terrible coaching decisions were made that really cost us. It happens......I'm over it. On to next week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom