Welp. It's time (1 Viewer)

thats easy, just use a lot of transitions showing sober me vs should-not-be-posting-intoxicated me.

I dunno....sometimes I feel like I need to get really forked up to understand your gummi posting just in case you have become a prophet speaking in tongues

I dunno brother. Last Tuesday the meeting I went to I thought for sure I'd see my 1st AA throw down. shirt got real and quick.

move been to a couple in the “club house” variety that went like that. One almost did get physical and one faction walked out. Apparently that tension had existed for a long time. Power struggles. Worst is that it’s generally between those with substantial sobriety. AA can certainly be drama filled.

I'll try to put this as nice as possible. You in no way want to mess around with the ones that are.
There was a speaker at a convention who was sharing his first trip into treatment. “Pulled up and there were these women out front, they were ‘shot out’, missing teeth, just in bad shape....................that didn’t stop me from getting one pregnant”

CF4E9FB1-563E-4536-A4B0-5A8D275ECD7F.jpeg
This one is one of my favorites

man. Tech admins please help. The photo editor flips my pictures no matter what I do. So aggravating. @buzd @Cajun Mike

It's a common problem with iphone pictures. The orientation of the photo is embedded in the metadata of the file. I don't think there is an easy solution if you are posting directly from your phone. You could try making a small edit to the photo and see if that helps.

It's a common problem with iphone pictures. The orientation of the photo is embedded in the metadata of the file. I don't think there is an easy solution if you are posting directly from your phone. You could try making a small edit to the photo and see if that helps.
thanks. way to not back me up on my own personal tech assessment.

If you want to deal with a few extra steps, you can download the open source image editor "GIMP". It's got a lot of Photoshop-like features, but it can be a little clunky at times (as with most open source programs). However, it does have the ability to pull out the Metadata and ask if you want to reorient images based on the rotation of the detector at the time of capture.

ok I figured it was something like that but when I had those problems before I seemed to figure out a hack. Seems like some programs don’t change orientation in the file but just how they present It with that metadata. And then as soon as two programs become involved they cancel each other out. I can just post from iCloud I suppose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom