Welp we lost Murray to the Broncos (1 Viewer)

Denver is a much attractive situation for Murray to see lead RB carries, instead of being 3a/3b in rushing touches behind Kamara and Taysom and competing with Ingram.

The running game has to go through Taysom at this point. But no telling when he’ll be on the shelf again with Kamara if he runs the ball too much and gets the carries that he should get for the run game to look competent.

Denver is a much attractive situation for Murray to see lead RB carries, instead of being 3a/3b in rushing touches behind Kamara and Taysom and competing with Ingram.

The running game has to go through Taysom at this point but no telling when he’ll be on the shelf again with Kamara if he runs the ball too much and gets the carries that he should get for the run game to look competent.
It shouldn’t have come to Murray choosing. We wanted to keep a scrub qb instead.

Judging from the reactions we just let a potential All-Pro get stolen.

Im mainly shocked because I had no idea you automatic revert to the PS squad in this way.
It doesn’t take more to look like a superstar after what we have witness by comparison for the past two seasons.

This what I been telling y’all bro. Kamara should’ve been downgraded behind this man. Now let’s go back to barely getting yards and using him as a scatback(which all he is) and barely any run threat to defenses. Then we try this lame Playaction attempt fooling nobody but the kids in the stands that’s about all.

Bro I really really can’t believe this I’m tripping out bro!! Come Loomis what are y’all doing this can’t be real! I mean Ms Benson what’s up you don’t have anything to say about this!! Yooo lol smh all u can do is laugh at this point oh well. See y’all in the draft

Wow just wow, not a good look Dennis not a good look at all.

Bro I really really can’t believe this I’m tripping out bro!! Come Loomis what are y’all doing this can’t be real! I mean Ms Benson what’s up you don’t have anything to say about this!! Yooo lol smh all u can do is laugh at this point oh well. See y’all in the draft
Reports state that Murray made the choice. And who could blame him?

Saints Leadership: “Hey, something worked well!!!”

Saints Other Leadership: “Yes, let’s get rid of him!!!”

Altogether: “Brilliant!!!”

:shrug:

Not really though. Saints could have kept him on the active roster
Yep I read that in the tweet I quoted. I was referring to reading that he still could have chosen to stay with the Saints but chose Denver. I’m one of the fans who thinks Murray was our best back (pure runner) the first time he was here…and I also feel we kind of did him wrong so I don’t blame him for abandoning this so far sinking ship. I wish him well in Denver.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom