Wendy's Beef (1 Viewer)

I don't remember if it was in my late 30's or early 40's but, at some point I lost my ability to digest the items that are sold at McDonald's.

I like the taste of their "food" but something's up with an ingredient or more that makes eating there an uncomfortable experience for me.

I don't remember if it was in my late 30's or early 40's but, at some point I lost my ability to digest the items that are sold at McDonald's.

I like the taste of their "food" but something's up with an ingredient or more that makes eating there an uncomfortable experience for me.

I will give McDonald's one thing, it's the first place I ever ate a Club BLT which is obviously a BLT but with fried chicken, ranch dressing and cheddar cheese and it's maybe my favorite sandwich. I'm not sure if Wendy's has that or if I had theirs. I probably did and thought it was better.

your suggesting that anyone has ever actually digested this stuff. I’m pretty sure that isn’t what the body calls it. At least that’s not what it sounds like it’s saying.

fries are basically ketchup spoons. useless without catsup.
You and one of my best friends would get along great. That guy is the ketchup (catsup....whole different thread) eatingest person I've ever seen. I've spent quite a few lunches laughing so hard I could barely eat watching him put an assault on restaurants ketchup supplies. But he don't like tomatoes?????

I had a whopper a few years ago for the first time in years. I was really disappointed, it was no where near the quality it used to be.

I think Wendy's in general has better quality food than the others....and Face I wholeheartedly agree on toasting the buns, it makes a good burger much better....

Ketchup is one of the vilest things on earth it ranks right along with liver and onions as a "food" substance.

I agree on ketchup, hate the stuff but love me some chicken livers.....

I'm a big fan of updates so thought I would update this one. Left the house today with the intention of doing a jr bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's. Called an audible at the last second and pulled in burger king which I haven't had in years but since this thread I've been craving a flame broiler burger. It was glorious. It was so good when I got finished I had mayo on my glasses.....at least I think it was mayo.

I'm a big fan of updates so thought I would update this one. Left the house today with the intention of doing a jr bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's. Called an audible at the last second and pulled in burger king which I haven't had in years but since this thread I've been craving a flame broiler burger. It was glorious. It was so good when I got finished I had mayo on my glasses.....at least I think it was mayo.
;)

If you do go to Burger King, Download their app. They have some very good deals on there.
When my daughter has friends over and they want some burgers, I have used these deals multiple times.
Screenshot_20200306-120514.png

image000000.png

Anyone the Wendy’s breakfast this week?

You're right about work ethic. I deal with that every day. I have a guy on my crew who intentionally slows us down. He's always angry because our other crew member works like I do. No amount of money will fix that.

However, if you're paid minimum wage, you're not afraid of losing your job because you can go absolutely anywhere else and get paid the same, or better.

is there a huge difference in pay between a McDonalds or Burger King and a Raising Cane's and Chic Fila?

because the service at the latter is always better, more polite, and with a smile.

Umm, were you eating it naked?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom