Went to buy a car today..... (1 Viewer)

So I'm guessing you didn't get one? Wait a month......the deals will be there.

I assume dealerships are considered essential?

So far, service departments are open here. My inspection will expire next month, so somebody has to be open.

Wrong thread, but I'm trying to remember the name of Macy's character. Margie, the pregnant cop is unforgettable, and I believe she won an Oscar for that performance, well deserved. Doesn't make me want to move to North Dakota. :eek:

So far, service departments are open here. My inspection will expire next month, so somebody has to be open.

Wrong thread, but I'm trying to remember the name of Macy's character. Margie, the pregnant cop is unforgettable, and I believe she won an Oscar for that performance, well deserved. Doesn't make me want to move to North Dakota. :eek:
Gunderson? or was that the FiL?

Jerry Lundegaard

Jerry Lundegard
And Frances McDormand....as Marge Gunderson

You know, with the deals ....(84 months 0% interest)....looked too good......

Then.......

????

Give it a few more weeks. They'll be a lot more ready to kiss you arse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom