Went to see Filter and met the lead singer (1 Viewer)

Godzilla09

Veteran
Reaction score
The guy is an awful *******..... And filter was a mediocre band with a few good songs 20 years the man has not the prestige nor talent to be a such a pretentious prick. Dont go see them...... that is all.

The guy is an awful *******..... And filter was a mediocre band with a few good songs 20 years the man has not the prestige nor talent to be a such a pretentious prick. Dont go see them...... that is all.

Somebody's girlfriend went backstage...

Left after he did 2 songs about a week ago because it was so bad.

I did get to see Local H (one of my faves) and Helmet (won me over as a fan).

Then a friend of mine that works at the venue unfriended me from FB for voicing my opinion. If he likes Filter, it's probably better we're not friends anyway. :lol:

Left after he did 2 songs about a week ago because it was so bad.

I did get to see Local H (one of my faves) and Helmet (won me over as a fan).

Then a friend of mine that works at the venue unfriended me from FB for voicing my opinion. If he likes Filter, it's probably better we're not friends anyway. :lol:

Filter's singer actually made a decent record as Velvet Revolver but yeah, filter's actual music was not that great. I'd give two greeen thumbs for Helmet live if i could, I saw them back in the 90's or early 2000's at Hal and Mals, it was one of the loudest club shows I've ever seen, and I mean loud in a good way.

I saw helmet and primus together at the state Palace and helmet killed it.

Filter's singer actually made a decent record as Velvet Revolver

That would be Scott Weiland, who actually manages to be even worse than Richard Patrick amazingly.

He's still touring with some hack band and apparently still pissing all his money away on booze and drugs based off his appearance and performance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom