Went to the Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood concert last night (1 Viewer)

pennstater

Very Banned
Reaction score
It was amazing. Urban plays one of the best guitars ive ever seen. He played every single one of his #1's (15 songs in all) and entertained the crowd with giving out autographed guitars to fans.

Carrie Underwood was also really good. The concert lasted 4 hours. And was worth every penny (even though I won my tickets on the radio)

can the mods please move this from the music board?

Urban gives a great performance. I love today's new age country.

The guy can really play. In the concert he played atleast 5-6 different instruments all while singing himself. Here is just a clip from one of his live performances.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jk1nw4Uoxig&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jk1nw4Uoxig&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Oh come on, its not like im listening to a guy with a straw hat talking about plowing fields.

And i thought I was a musical snob but some of you take the cake

>>And i thought I was a musical snob but some of you take the cake

Indeed. And I was a particularly proud parent when entering my truck this morning, Relayer was in the CD slot (not even my Top 5 Yes albums, but right there...). The recent listed stack was 2 Live Crew, Slipknot and Lamb Lies Down on Broadway so I would have to say that possibly outside of Slipknot (who I like though many people do not), my boys are following in the proper footsteps. :17:

Also, one of my speakers was blown, so I'm assuming they got in the car late last night jamming on some tunes and blew a speaker. Sniff Sniff.

TProudS

Keith Urban is pretty good but Carrie Underwood's voice is just unbearable. I want to take a Louisville Slugger to her face every time I hear that song about getting cheated on (probably because she's annoying) and bashing the dudes car with a bat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom