'We're kind of like a Tesla:' What the Saints, Falcons said after N.O.'s Thanksgiving feast (1 Viewer)

• Admin
By NOLA.com

Saints coach Sean Payton

“I think that we are constantly talking about improvement or going the other way. I think that you can think it and you can want it and hope for it, but you have to, at some point, demonstrate it. And when you do that then there are actual moments where you can see a young player gain confidence because maybe he covered a kick the right way, maybe he fit the run the right way and he believes he can do it; and he starts doing it over and over again. I think that we are playing better and better. We still have work to do. It’s encouraging.”

Falcons coach Dan Quinn

“Yes, they definitely took some shots to the seam and the big touchdown, I think their first touchdown pass, was one that we see quite a bit of the time. At the end of it, it wasn’t the pass gamethat did us in today. I don’t know what they ended up throwing for but on a day where he (Drew Brees) throws for under 200 yards is usually ones on the other side that you sign up for but what you don’t want are four touchdown passes.” ...

Saints QB Drew Brees

“Listen, it is fun, we are having fun. We enjoy being around each other, we enjoy going to work. We work hard. We understand that it is the preparation during the week and it is the work during the week that allows us to go out and play this way, and play with that confidence that we are playing with. It is fun to find different ways to win. It is fun to come out and the defense has four turnovers and you have four undrafted guys catch touchdowns, right. That is fun, it has been a while since any of that stuff has happened. So, you just keep finding new ways to win, you keep finding guys who step up and make plays and you begin to envision how this thing is going to look next week and the week after and just as we continue to build on what we have established.” ...

Full Story - NOLA.com

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom