Were the "We're All In This Together" Commercials from ESPN of the NFL? (1 Viewer)

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
So last night were the "We're All In This Together" Commercials from ESPN of the NFL? Either way I got sick of seeing them. It was worse than the same car commercial over and over again. Or when you don't have the ads-free Hulu and just keeping seeing the same commercial over and over. What's even more sickening is that if it was the NFL...we all know how little they really care for anything other than the all-mighty dollar so to me it was just a bunch of hollow pandering from them.

Last edited:
I believe they were both ESPN and NFL -- the footage doesn't get used without NFL approval. However, I don't remember seeing the NFL logo itself in the ad, though I could have forgotten.

The OP has a point -- where was "we're all in this together" four years ago? The league made a business decision. It could be looked at on one hand as "better late than never" and on the other hand as "cynical pandering".

I believe they were both ESPN and NFL -- the footage doesn't get used without NFL approval. However, I don't remember seeing the NFL logo itself in the ad, though I could have forgotten.

The OP has a point -- where was "we're all in this together" four years ago? The league made a business decision. It could be looked at on one hand as "better late than never" and on the other hand as "cynical pandering".
They're late

I'm getting pretty sick of hearing "we're all in this together" from the mouths of millionaires and billionaires who actually aren't facing the problems the rest of us are. Sure, we're all under the possibility of contracting CoVid, but the situation is completely different for the 2% than it is for the rest of the country. So, billionaires/millionaires, stop condescending to us with your pithy sayings pretending you care what the rest of us are enduring or that you somehow relate to it.

I can never take the NFL seriously. The same organization that tried to mislead the effects of concussions and CTE studies during a lawsuit and made terrible Thursday Night Football a reality. They don't even care about their own employee's yet they're gonna push social justice?

We should be shamming performative activism way harsher than other taboo and divisive topics that pop up for discussion in society.

I'm getting pretty sick of hearing "we're all in this together" from the mouths of millionaires and billionaires who actually aren't facing the problems the rest of us are. Sure, we're all under the possibility of contracting CoVid, but the situation is completely different for the 2% than it is for the rest of the country. So, billionaires/millionaires, stop condescending to us with your pithy sayings pretending you care what the rest of us are enduring or that you somehow relate to it.
If your talking about the owners sure you maybe right but if you mean player's than your wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom