Were under the Radar (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
And flying high at 3 and 0. Thanks networks for the non coverage. We are happy to not be mentioned as a 3 and 0 team with the big battle of the 3 and 0s this weekend coming up against the J E T S jets. Maybe when the Saints go to 4 and 0 they might show up as a small blimp on the radar screen. I give Buffalo credit for getting us out of our big offensive routine. Being the well coached, hard hitting, winning time we found a way at put another W on the board.
Geaux Saints

And flying high at 3 and 0. Thanks networks for the non coverage. We are happy to not be mentioned as a 3 and 0 team over TO non catchs. With the big battle of the 3 and 0s this weekend coming up against the J E T S jets maybe when the Saints go to 4 and 0 they might show up as a small blimp on the radar screen. I give Buffalo credit for getting us out of our big offensive routine. Being the well coached, hard hitting, winning team we found a way to put another W on the board.
Geaux Saints

And flying high at 3 and 0. Thanks networks for the non coverage. We are happy to not be mentioned as a 3 and 0 team with the big battle of the 3 and 0s this weekend coming up against the J E T S jets. Maybe when the Saints go to 4 and 0 they might show up as a small blimp on the radar screen. I give Buffalo credit for getting us out of our big offensive routine. Being the well coached, hard hitting, winning time we found a way at put another W on the board.
Geaux Saints

Lol at how we Saints fans are the only ones that think the Saints are flying under the radar. Truth be told, all fans of teams think this way, though. Check out other teams forums to see what I mean. Must be something psychological.

No way are we "under the radar." Everyone out there knows that the Saints are at least the 2nd best team in the NFC right now. And I'm fine with that. The team has to win even when everyone expects them to. And they have to win games like today when things aren't going according to plan. Great teams find different ways to win.

ESPN talking heads have said as much. We're top 6 in every power ranking I've seen. I would say we are as much on the radar as a team can be when there are 6 other 3-0 teams out there. We are getting as much coverage as any of them.

Tell it to the Jets. they have the only radar I care about right now.

All the media will talk about next week, is how the Jets look, TO, and Brett Favre's td. Oh and maybe you should merge your own threads.

Well, I wouldn't say we are under the radar. They are quick to mention the Saints and Brees, but just as quick to talk about something else. You don't see them discussing the Saints for very long, but when they do they give props.

That said, I don't know how many turnovers our defense has had all season, but our total yardage and total points on offense rock. We have to have a both a top 5 passing o and rushing o, or close to it. I wonder if we lead the leauge in turn overs on d?

ESPN talking heads have said as much. We're top 6 in every power ranking I've seen. I would say we are as much on the radar as a team can be when there are 6 other 3-0 teams out there. We are getting as much coverage as any of them.

We're being watched closely after today's games.

Both teams we played and beat previously won, and I think Bufflao will win next week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom