Were we doing anything (1 Viewer)

real

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
to make the Bills' center snap onto the ground so often -- especially at the end?

No he was just horrible.

I think it was a sign of fatigue.

I think Ellis got into the guy's body on a few plays. I saw one play as soon as he snapped the ball, Ellis had hit him twice the upper body and bent him backwards. I think that had a little to do with it.

Yes big Sed was trying to make his helmet come out his rectum everytime he snapped the ball.

Blitzing. He had to hurry his snaps to make sure he got on Ellis and the blitzers, which caused low snaps. I'm sure he was tired also, he's Thurman Murman's twin.

yea good post, i had thought it odd the center was snapping that thing way too low. happened way too often

Yes big Sed was trying to make his helmet come out his rectum everytime he snapped the ball.

5 gold cubes based on this comment alone. :worthy:

i think it was him. If you make 8 bad snaps, it's the center's fault. i was wondering the whole game.

I think he was worried about Big Sed.
He played lights out, especially in the second half. Ellis was blowing the center of the ball on every snap and never let up. His impact on the defense today should not be overlooked.

The whole defensive line played lights out. This was as dominant they have been in years. This is the best game Smith/Grant have played since 2006...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom