West bank fans: Deuce signing (1 Viewer)

DEUCE26

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Someone said Deuce will be signing at the Circuit City (Grand Opening) on the westbank either today or tomorrow, anyone have any more info???:ezbill:

The new Circuit City is opening on Manhattan and the Expressway (where the old bowling alley used to be). They are giving $50 gift cards to the first 100 (not sure about the number) customers when they open at 6 p.m. Thursday (I think). It was in the paper Sunday.

I'm sure you will have to get there WAY early if you want a free gift card. Nothing brings out people like the word "free".

They also are supposed to have all regular length CDs on sale for $9.99 (limit 15), through either Saturday or Sunday. That is a pretty sweet deal.

Now we need to get a Best Buy to open up next to the other Circuit City (in Marrero)...

Oh...I forgot...Deuce will be signing footballs (you are buying an autographed football -- don't bring your own) for some charity (I forgot which) for $25 (again, I think) for an hour or two. Pretty sure it's Thursday from 5:30 to 7:30.

Last edited:
Forgive the up coming bad joke in advance:

Wow I know the Saints were popular but Saints have fans in Israel's West Bank, I would never have guessed...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom