Westhoff believes that Taysom Hill will be the Saints’ starting quarterback (1 Viewer)

LC - time to get over 2013 don't you think ? I'm sure you remember it well, when Taysom singlehandedly made your beloved Long Horns look like South Austin High. Let it go already.

Well that may explain his rabid vitriol against Taysom.

And don't forget the 41 - 7 Taysom show rerun in 2014

"Where does Taysom Hill rank on Texas fans' Public Enemy list? Has any recent non-conference opponent inflicted so much cumulative damage? Hill got Manny Diaz fired last year in Provo after rushing for 229 yards and three touchdowns. His 99-yard, three-touchdown showing tonight turned Charlie Strong's second game with the Longhorns into quite the bummer. The Longhorns don't play BYU next season, so they shouldn't be seeing any more of Hill — unless, and who knows, the 24-year-old Hill graduates and seeks a more high-profile opportunity in a Power Five conference for his final season of eligibility.

But for now, Hill's skying hurdle of Dylan Haines into the endzone will be Texas fans' lasting image of him and the one BYU's media team pushes on its Hill-for-Heisman promotions."

LC - time to get over 2013 don't you think ? I'm sure you remember it well, when Taysom singlehandedly made your beloved Long Horns look like South Austin High. Let it go already.

I like Taysom.

The only person on the team that I have a vendetta against because of the Longhorns is Erik McCoy because he's aggy and I think he's overrated.

Well that may explain his rabid vitriol against Taysom.

And don't forget the 41 - 7 Taysom show rerun in 2014

"Where does Taysom Hill rank on Texas fans' Public Enemy list? Has any recent non-conference opponent inflicted so much cumulative damage? Hill got Manny Diaz fired last year in Provo after rushing for 229 yards and three touchdowns. His 99-yard, three-touchdown showing tonight turned Charlie Strong's second game with the Longhorns into quite the bummer. The Longhorns don't play BYU next season, so they shouldn't be seeing any more of Hill — unless, and who knows, the 24-year-old Hill graduates and seeks a more high-profile opportunity in a Power Five conference for his final season of eligibility.

But for now, Hill's skying hurdle of Dylan Haines into the endzone will be Texas fans' lasting image of him and the one BYU's media team pushes on its Hill-for-Heisman promotions."

Wait - I thought it was because I hate Mormons?

You need to stick with a narrative buddy. You were doing pretty well with your thinly-veiled anti-Teddy racism and "I only post about Taysom Hill!" thing, but you're bouncing around a little bit now.

Are you actually a Saints fan?

Can you crawl back into whatever hole

You have one post. You literally created an account to respond to me.

It's good to know I'm important enough to you that you remember something I said 14 years ago, and created an account just for me. Who are you, again?

Damn - another one post account. Two people created accounts in the same thread in the same day to respond to me. What a coincidence...

I still have it though, that's for sure. Always.

Do we want Taysom to be a starter because we want a Lamar type QB? or because we think its the best option moving forward?

I do not like the Lamar type QB at all.....

Me either. Give me a Russell Wilson prototype: the kind of QB who can run if need be and is deadly on the move, but is first and foremost looking to pass.

You have one post. You literally created an account to respond to me.

It's good to know I'm important enough to you that you remember something I said 14 years ago, and created an account just for me. Who are you, again?

join date.png
Nice try. This thread was posted today on the 14th:littleclown:.I registered on the 1st. I don't think "literally" means what you think it means. Do i need to break it down for you further?

It was a pretty funny attempt to distract from the embarrassment of being called out for being a fanboy of Vince Young. I know it's humiliating, but the fact that you were too ashamed to quote the whole thing i said - LOL. I also find it humorous how you pretend you said it something in favor of VY ONE time. :smilielol:

It's good to know I'm important enough to you that you remember something I said 14 years ago

In actuality, it was eerily similar to how you're acting about Bridgewater. Obsessive. Replying with venom to every single opinion that differs from yours about your hero. How is your idol Vince Young doing by the way? Oh, yea that's right, after being a complete bust in the NFL, he was given a part time pity job by his alma mater, only to be fired "for not demonstrating significant and sustained improvement in the performance of your job responsibilities and failing to maintain standards of conduct suitable and acceptable to the university." Another way of saying, he was totally useless and was getting in trouble with the law (multiple DUI's)

For the record, i think Bridgewater is much better QB than VY. I am not comparing the two. I think Bridgewater is nothing more than an above average game manager and can win some games if the team plays great around him. I just think Taysom has a much higher ceiling. If/when Taysom Hill takes over, we won't be seeing your for a long time. Just saying, we've seen this movie before and your act has gone stale.

Watch more football.

So did he say "can be" or "will be"?

The difference is everything.

. Obsessive.

Your entire history of posts on this board is about me, you just spent the time to post a short novel about me, and you know my entire post history.

I have no idea who you are, and if you told me what your old screen name was, I imagine I still wouldn't know.

Allow me to let you down easily - I'm married. Flattered by your interest, but married.

Last edited:
Your entire history of posts on this board is about me, you just spent the time to post a short novel about me, and you know my entire post history.

I have no idea who you are, and if you told me what your old screen name was, I imagine I still wouldn't know.

Allow me to let you down easily - I'm married. Flattered by your interest, but married.

I already knew you were married. How's Vince doing btw?

I already knew you were married. How's Vince doing btw?

I'm sure you did - I still have no idea who you are.

It's all good though my man. I too have been in a relationship where I cared more about the other person than they cared about me. It sucks, but you'll get through it. We're here for you if you need to talk.

IKIFEEL.jpg

Last edited:
It's not that serious.

I'm sure you did - I still have no idea who you are.

It's all good though my man. I too have been in a relationship where I cared more about the other person than they cared about me. It sucks, but you'll get through it. We're here for you if you need to talk.

IKIFEEL.jpg

Is that you and Vince? Cute.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom