We've been getting along so well, but... (1 Viewer)

The Mongoose

Porkers?
Reaction score
I had to post this. I don't know if its true or not; I saw it on another forum and don't have time to search for a link -- I look around for it later.

It sounds like it might be too unbelievable to be true, but if it is, wow.

In an somewhat ironic twist, the behemoth that is the PS3 is getting beaten by...well, itself. The latest news coming from Japan: Sony's own Computer Entertainment Software team is parting ways with Sony. The team behind such masterpieces as Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, have stated that, "Creativity is the foundation of our team, and the PS3 does nothing to embrace that, but rather, severs it at it's heels." The cold statement, made by one of the team's co-founders, is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to 'internal mudslinging'. Another former chairmen announced publicly yesterday that, "We will begin searching for a new platform to reside with and as such, will being hiring 200 new members for our team." With all the attacks at the hands of Sony employees, the only logical question is to ask, why? Newly hired Sony Director Higaru Tickeru, gave us a somewhat lengthy and very bold e-mail explaining the recent events:

"Sony has become the very visual image of Ouroboros. They are blinded by their own power and as a result, refuse to admitt their flaws and mistakes. Their so-called expert advisors lead them to believe that every choice they have made has been perfectly executed, but that could not be farther from the truth. In a personal sense, they have ruined us by throwing out dev kits that are near-impossible to decode. In a broader sense however, they have done their customers wrong, which makes their low-sales completely understandable. Allow me to simply state the confliction with these two facts: Development for the PS3 is extremely challenging, and therefore costly, but by being disloyal to their fans, they are lacking buyers and thusly, development costs can never be recouped. The fans of our creations, however, should not fret, for we are determined to continue making games, but to which platform they may show up on is another story."

Stay tuned for frequent updates on the Sony confrontation.

-Game Informer

Don't know whether it's true or not? :smilielol:

I have to say that Microsoft would be stupid to not hire this team. Imagine the games that would be created 360 exclusive.

Microsoft? These guys said they wanted creatity. Maybe its time for some good games to come out on the Wii. :9:

I had to post this. I don't know if its true or not; I saw it on another forum and don't have time to search for a link -- I look around for it later.

It sounds like it might be too unbelievable to be true, but if it is, wow.

As much as i currently dispise Sony, i have all the issues of GameInfomer for the last year and half and have not seen in their magazine publication.

I did find this.

http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=309918

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom