"We've figured out a way to stop the Saints.." (1 Viewer)

wbbigtymer

Whodie I'm a Saints fan
Reaction score
On Football Night in America, the guy just said "we've figured out a way to stop the Saints. They're idle next week--that's about the only way..." :worthy:

"Take me home momma and put me to bed. I have seen enough to know I have seen too much"

On Football Night in America, the guy just said "we've figured out a way to stop the Saints. They're idle next week--that's about the only way..." :worthy:

Heh..awesome.

Passing, running, defense..now we just need the ST to win a game for us, and we'll be money!

Heh..awesome.

Passing, running, defense..now we just need the ST to win a game for us, and we'll be money!

Malcom Jenkins has already done that. His FF in the Philly game is what allowed the Saints to blow that thing wide open.

Saints are rolling in all aspects of the game. They should have no problem taking care of the division, and the NFL in general:ezbill:

That's nice to finally get that kind of respect from the sports media.

I guess NFL fans will just have to be content watching mortal teams performing next weekend.

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom