WFT game issues? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
We tend to remember those rough outings and forget the ones where we have given inexperienced guys fits. Not that any loses to those guys are really forgivable but there isn’t any such thing as being snake bit by rookies. It’s just not easily forgotten when it happens. But Fitz has given us fits too (even in otherwise great years) so I’m not calling it bad news.

While historically this maybe the case, if the way the defense has played the last year and so far, I can't imagine this will be the case. The defense is now the strength of this team.

The WFT game looks a little sketchy now. Fitzpatrick is out for 8 weeks.

I don't know that Heinicke qualifies as a "rookie qb" but we definitely have an issue with unknown commodities.
He played the playoff game against the Bucs last year, he falls in the athletic QB category.

While historically this maybe the case, if the way the defense has played the last year and so far, I can't imagine this will be the case. The defense is now the strength of this team.
Yeah I think that narrative of our D being flummoxed by rookie QB/DC has been on the wane last few years
- we’re less of a read/react D than a dictate flow D (more press man and getting pressure with 4 man fronts)

otoh, I’m not convinced SP is his strongest against weak opposing Ds

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom