WFT v Seahawks thread (1 Viewer)

Season over for Seattle, hope they have as bad an end to the year as possible and Wilson forces his way out.
That price tag is way too high for how he’s looking right now, and if it’s cuz his heart isn’t in it then I don’t want that either.

Season over for Seattle, hope they have as bad an end to the year as possible and Wilson forces his way out.
He might be doing that by his play, like missing open passes over the middle....
Where have I heard that? :unsure:

That price tag is way too high for how he’s looking right now, and if it’s cuz his heart isn’t in it then I don’t want that either.
Some of my Seahawks friends are saying that he is just giving up on the team. If that is the case, I don't know.

I'll take Heinke if we can't get Wilson. He sure is more mobile than Trevor and much stronger arm!

That last drive didn’t look like the drive of a QB that is giving up on his team.

He’s simply doing what Drew did. Giving his team all of his heart and body trying to make them relevant. It’s obvious his finger isn’t right and it’s impacting his whole game. He isn’t willing to run nearly as much and his accuracy is off bc of it.

He might be doing that by his play, like missing open passes over the middle....
Where have I heard that? :unsure:

Some of my Seahawks friends are saying that he is just giving up on the team. If that is the case, I don't know.
I mean I can see that but why would we want a team that thrives on emotion QB’d by a quitter?

Or he’s less than two months removed from surgery on his throwing hand. Brees looked human after returning from a similar surgery in ‘19.
That’s a better argument than someone who’s heart isn’t in it. I’m not trashing Russ, I don’t want him for 3 1sts and a star which means Kamara cuz Thomas ain’t a star after two years on the sideline, but I’d take him for the right price. I’m just saying he isn’t playing well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom