What’s Everyone issue with Stetson Bennett? (1 Viewer)

Honestly I was thinking he has top 3 talent in this QB pool. But everything I read about him has him as a day 3 pick. I guess it’s his height and age.

Size has to be the biggest factor. Weight more than height, which is saying something. Combine measurables will make or break him.

He's old and small.

That said, he has poise in big moments and honestly has made all the throws you'd want to see him make in his college career.

I think someone drafts him with a 5th or later on the off chance he plays in the NFL like he did in college.

They compare him to Fromm, but he looks better than Fromm to me. With that said, Georgia’s offensive coordinator has called a genius game. It has the TCU defense confused, which makes it easier for Stetson. However, Stetson has also played a big part in making it work.

Scouts and coaches have been wrong and underestimated Stetson his whole career. Stetson looks different than other QBs, like Wuerfle, that don’t have a good arm. Stetson puts balls on ropes, but also has accuracy and touch. He doesn’t stare down receivers. He gets it to checkdowns when needed. He makes fantastic decisions. He is a very good athlete. I think he reminds me of Brees, that was also underestimated, and was a better athlete than most thought, except Stetson is even more underestimated. He doesn’t pass the eye test physically, so he’s underestimated.

Stetson hasn’t been getting too much pressure, but when he did, he maneuvered masterfully, from stepping up to moving outside the pocket. Also he’s better than that Notre Dame QBwe chose early, so I would love the Saints to pick him.

Last edited:
Must admit every time I watch the guy he’s made plays. Maybe he will be a decent starter in the league and maybe he’s worth a flyer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom