What’s going on the smoker Memorial Day addition (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’m not sure if I’m doing a brisket or pork butt for some pulled pork. What’s everyone doing?

I'm doing half a brisket (I cut off a bunch of flat and grind and freeze it), and a rack of St Louis ribs. Pizzas on the grill tonight, and I just pulled off a bunch of eggplant for a big batch of baba ghanoush.

Oh yeah - Winn Dixie has top round on sale for $4/lb so I’m going to make about 6lbs of beef jerky and freeze it for snacks.

I had not thought about grilling. I might go get some veggies, but feeling pretty happy rn after starting an impromptu fast for no reason other than I'd been neglecting to do it. Gonna avoid meat until next weekend. Let the pipes get cleaned a little since I'd been over doing it to the point my clothes were shrinking.

my visiting brazilian family just bounced due to an early flight tomorrow :(

great bbq, great weather, great day :)

happy memorial weekend, please remember the reason

Ribs, baby. Smoked with apple wood. I need to get off my butt and find my rub recipe, and my sauce recipe.

Also, PSA, Winn Dixie has top round on sale for 2.99/lb, and they are very pretty. That's my favorite cut for making jerky, so I picked up a few.

Rack of St Louis ribs done in under 3 hours at sub 300 temps. That never happens. 😡

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom