What’s more embarrassing..... (1 Viewer)

This happens every time it’s unanimous that we will steamroll a team. I thought Atlanta was too bad a team but they came to play. Kudos to them.

Sean getting engaged the day before didnt make me feel better about our chances.

Today’s performance or the fact more fans here aren’t livid?
U cannot get mad when u get your butt beat. Any NFL can win or lose any game. U should only be livid when u get cheated (Rams) or the football gods cause inexplicable things to happen (Minn). Losing a game badly? Really, that happens.

We should of forfeited. Less embarrassing. I don’t mind losing. But getting your rear end kicked, at home. That’s embarrassing.

The people who are most upset seem to be the ones who were practically celebrating being 8-1 before kickoff. I’m disappointed, but come on. The Falcs has nothing to lose and had an amazing game plan. We also played very sloppy all the way around. I don’t see another game like this happening. Good wake-up call for everyone.

People are treating this like a generic loss. People should be worried, and the reason we should be worried is because we’ve seen this before, and we know how it eventually ends. Take away MT, key in on Kamara and we are easily beatable.

1) game's in the record books now
2) team doesn't hear anyone's whining
3) all players got paid $$$

So worry about it -- or not -- because that doesn't matter to those that matter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom