What’s the best acdc tune of all time (1 Viewer)

I have been on a music feast today. This music we have today sucks so much. It's all about gangster crap. Man. I miss the days of Skynyrd and Styx and bad company. The eagles. Loverboy. Bon Jovi. Skid row. Poison. Zz top. Foreigner. Reo Speedwagon. Little River band. Guns n roses. Motley Crue. Sabbath. Dio. Ozzy. Can Halen....not van Hagar. Billy squire. The mammas and the Pappas. The beach boys. Journey. Whitesnake. Great white. Jim Hendricks. Janice Joplin. Ccr. Chicago. Supertramp. Fleetwood Mac. Heart. Bangles. Elton John. Silver. Elo. Man there was so much great music out there. Todays music sucks. You think about it. Acdc. Scorpions. Blue oyster cult. Blondie. Joan Jett. Huey Lewis and the news. I could go on and on about the old music. What does todays music have to offer. It's all about sex drugs killing and anything else that is immoral. If God was standing next to you while you were listening to that crap what would he say to you. They are against God. They are for abortion and gay and lesbian marriage. This is totally against God's word and people will be judged for this. . Anyway this music today sux.
I Just had to quote this in all its glory. You go DR. I did not honestly think anyone could ever argue in favor of the Eagles, Styx, and Black Sabbath as being moral music.

The Eagles Hotel California is about the First Church of Satan in California. Styx is literally the River you cross to get into Hell. And Black Sabbath? Really. I mean. I love Black Sabbath, but who in their right mind would ever consider Black Sabbath as moral music.

Black Sabbath song lyrics said:
What is this that stands before me?
Figure in black which points at me
Turn around quick, and start to run
Find out I'm the chosen one
Oh no

Big black shape with eyes of fire
Telling people their desire
Satan's sitting there, he's smiling
Watches those flames get higher and higher
Oh no, no, please god help me!

Is it the end, my friend?
Satan's coming 'round the bend
People running 'cause they're scared
The people better go and beware
No, no, please, no
I guess he does ask god to help him when Satan comes to get him, so perhaps I can see your confusing this is a religious song.

NIB Song lyrics said:
Oh yeah

Some people say my love cannot be true
Please believe me, my love, and I'll show you
I will give you those things you thought unreal
The sun, the moon, the stars all bear my seal

Oh yeah

Follow me now and you will not regret
Leaving the life you led before we met
You are the first to have this love of mine
Forever with me 'till the end of time
Your love for me has just got to be real
Before you know the way I'm going to feel
I'm going to feel
I'm going to feel

Oh yeah

Now I have you with me, under my power
Our love grows stronger now with every hour
Look into my eyes, you'll see who I am
My name is Lucifer, please take my hand

Oh yeah

Follow me now and you will not regret
Leaving the life you led before we met
You are…
I can not hear the bass line and not think of the words, "My name is Lucifer, Please take my hand!" Luci, you so crazy!

Last edited by a moderator:
jailbreak or let there be rock.... let there be rock is my all-time favorite of theirs

I have been on a music feast today. This music we have today sucks so much. It's all about gangster crap. Man. I miss the days of Skynyrd and Styx and bad company. The eagles. Loverboy. Bon Jovi. Skid row. Poison. Zz top. Foreigner. Reo Speedwagon. Little River band. Guns n roses. Motley Crue. Sabbath. Dio. Ozzy. Can Halen....not van Hagar. Billy squire. The mammas and the Pappas. The beach boys. Journey. Whitesnake. Great white. Jim Hendricks. Janice Joplin. Ccr. Chicago. Supertramp. Fleetwood Mac. Heart. Bangles. Elton John. Silver. Elo. Man there was so much great music out there. Todays music sucks. You think about it. Acdc. Scorpions. Blue oyster cult. Blondie. Joan Jett. Huey Lewis and the news. I could go on and on about the old music. What does todays music have to offer. It's all about sex drugs killing and anything else that is immoral. If God was standing next to you while you were listening to that crap what would he say to you. They are against God. They are for abortion and gay and lesbian marriage. This is totally against God's word and people will be judged for this. . Anyway this music today sux.

Have you actually listened to AC/DC's lyrics?

Shoot To Thrill said:
Shoot to thrill
Paid to kill
Too many women
Too many bills

Money Talks said:
ailored suits, chauffeured cars
Fine hotels and big cigars
Up for grabs, up for a price
Where the red hot girls keep on dancing through the night
The claim is on you
The sights are on me
So what do you do
That's guaranteed
Hey little girl, you want it all
The furs, the diamonds, the painting on the wall

Come on' Come on'
Love me for the money
Come on' Come on'
Listen to the money

Dirty Deeds said:
You got problems in your life of love
You got a broken heart
He's double dealin' with your best friend
That's when the teardrops start, fella
Pick up the phone
I'm here alone
Or make a social call
Come right in
Forget about him
We'll have ourselves a ball

Why is it whenever I make a post here y'all dog me. I simply asked what is the best acdc song.

Because you make posts that insult half the world and your factual knowledge of music is for sheet. And I know exactly what I'm talking about. I made an A in Dr. Foreshad's History of Rock and Roll class. 5th highest out of 712 students.

I Just had to quote this in all its glory. You go DR. I did not honestly think anyone could ever argue in favor of the Eagles, Styx, and Black Sabbath as being moral music.

The Eagles Hotel California is about the First Church of Satan in California. Styx is literally the River you cross to get into Hell. And Black Sabbath? Really. I mean. I love Black Sabbath, but who in their right mind would ever consider Black Sabbath as moral music.

I guess he does ask god to help him when Satan comes to get him, so perhaps I can see your confusing this is a religious song.

I can not hear the bass line and not think of the words, "My name is Lucifer, Please take my hand!" Luci, you so crazy!

Leftist Christians maybe. Look at the lyrics for War Pigs.

Gen'rals gathered in their masses,
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction,
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning,
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind,
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh Lord yeah

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role for the poor, yeah
Time will tell on their power minds,
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess,
Wait 'till their judgement day comes, yeah

Now in darkness world stops turning,
Ashes where the bodies burning
No more War Pigs have the power,
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees the war pigs crawling,
Begging mercies for their sins
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings
Oh Lord yeah

What the hell? Have a few drinks today or what?

Did this post seriously go from AC/DC is one of the greatest bands of all time, to God hates modern music, to you're going to hell for voting Democrat?

Talk about purple monkey dishwasher.

Seriously. And the OP fakes like he doesn't understand why people are piling up on him. Dude made an incredibly insulting and misguided post then can't understand why people react like this. Must be trolling right?

Anyway I clicked the thread to talk about rock music, but got tricked into reading some nonsense. Its like a rick roll but way less fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom