What’s the chances Aaron Rodgers returns to GB if they get eliminated? (1 Viewer)

Sure he is butter cup. He is 141-70, seems like a winner to me.
He is surrounded by great talent and solid defenses annually; plays great against bad teams, struggles MIGHTILY against quality teams when games are close. One of the worst records in league history in such situations, look it up. Most importantly, he folds under playoff pressure when it matters the most.

He's a loser.

He is surrounded by great talent and solid defenses annually; plays great against bad teams, struggles MIGHTILY against quality teams when games are close. One of the worst records in league history in such situations, look it up. Most importantly, he folds under playoff pressure when it matters the most.

He's a loser.
Ok. Nite.

Get ready for another episode of KAaron Rodgers' Temper Tantrum, this offseason.

At this point, he has NO MORE excuses.

Again.....he had
- a MVP-caliber season.
- the #1 Seed & a first-round bye.
- undefeated at home this season.

I'll be very surprised if he's a Packer next season

If it wasn't the one and done... It's the snow and playing condition.

Get ready for another episode of KAaron Rodgers' Temper Tantrum, this offseason.

At this point, he has NO MORE excuses.

Again.....he had
- a MVP-caliber season.
- the #1 Seed & a first-round bye.
- undefeated at home this season.

I'll be very surprised if he's a Packer next season
Lol on the KAaron Rogers that is

Come on down to New Orleans. Rodgers and Adam's would be a Superbowl. I know, no chance we get both of them but a guy can have a dream.
There is no way Aaron Rodgers would come to NO. There is no way Adams comes to NO….he will follow Rodgers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom