What’s the chances Aaron Rodgers returns to GB if they get eliminated? (1 Viewer)

He rubs me the wrong with his attitude. Always has. I would not be a happy Saints fan if he wound up here. With that said, I said the same thing about Jaemis and he grew on me.

C’mon guys, I don’t like him either but the conditions were nearly impossible to complete passes and Niners rush was great. TE fumble on the Packers second drive at the Niner 40 was huge. Weather was ok at that point so if Packers had gone up 10 or 14 there I think they win. But any fair fan can’t pin this loss on Rodgers.

C’mon guys, I don’t like him either but the conditions were nearly impossible to complete passes and Niners rush was great. TE fumble on the Packers second drive at the Niner 40 was huge. Weather was ok at that point so if Packers had gone up 10 or 14 there I think they win. But any fair fan can’t pin this loss on Rodgers.
Their ST really botched things for them with the blocked punt for points. SF was struggling to get to the red zone most of the game. Once 7 was scored, that tied the game.

You can dislike the person…

but Arod,

on this team,

in the dome,

with Sean Payton,

and this defense (Which, by the way, is also on time ticking clock)?

puts up 40+ every game easily.

You can dislike the person…

but Arod,

on this team,

in the dome,

with Sean Payton,

and this defense (Which, by the way, is also on time ticking clock)?

puts up 40+ every game easily.
Scoring 40pts throwing to who? Kamara isn’t a between the tackles RB like Jones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom