What’s the first thing you ever ordered from Amazon? (1 Viewer)

ok, so how is it working in the warehouse? so many different stories, jist wondering from someone that works there

She's been working there 3-4 weeks now. Been working pretty much full time and even a little OT making 2x because of the covid situation. They're doing a lot at her warehouse. All wear masks and gloves, everyone is distancing. They take temp before going in and if you're sick with anything, they'll send you home. Employees at her location, 3 have tested positive for covid. They haven't returned to work. 2 of them 3 weeks ago and another like 10 days ago.

It's suspected they got the virus off site. None were on location at the time they tested positive but they don't know if they were on site when sick.

My daughter says she doesn't really get the angst about how Amazon runs their warehouses. She thinks it's well-run and she likes it alright. It's a temporary job for her until she goes back to college in the fall.

6dbe94e2-841a-4f59-bdb1-c7f1b509bbdc-png.138628

Weird looking through the sporadic purchase history back then. These days I have at least one order a week of not more.

Attachments

• 6DBE94E2-841A-4F59-BDB1-C7F1B509BBDC.png
    6DBE94E2-841A-4F59-BDB1-C7F1B509BBDC.png
    470 KB · Views: 69
This wasn't a part of the question but my very next purchase was 2 SACD's, Eric Clapton's 461 Ocean Boulevard and Joe Satriani's Strange Beautiful Music.

Christmas gift for my sister, iirc.
1589855473141.png

and then nothing until 2010 when I grabbed these three items. That 8 Mile Blu-ray was actually my first intoxicated purchase. Vicodin (for my knee) haze me must have really wanted to watch it.
1589855537090.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom