What’s the first thing you ever ordered from Amazon? (1 Viewer)

I was on Amazon today and i stumbled across the little gray box under ‘Returns & Orders’ that lets you see past orders from every year you’ve been a member (I’m Prime but it might be the same for non-Prime, I’m not sure).. I’d never messed with it before, but out of curiosity i clicked on the earliest year listed, 2005, and saw that the very first thing i ever ordered from amazon.com was a special edition DVD of my favorite movie, Jerry Maguire.. Apparently it wasnt available at Best Buy, since that’s where i typically purchased DVDs back then.. Looks like i paid $25; i was dismayed to see that if I’d just waited another 15 yrs, that same special edition DVD is now only $7.95!

Was also interesting, to me at least, to see that from 2006-2010, i only ordered exactly three more items from Amazon: a Samsung Bluetooth earpiece in 2007, and DVDs of L.A. Story and Singles in 2008.. then I started ordering pretty regularly around 2011/2012.

What’s your earliest Amazon purchase, and when?

F662E96E-1F31-4F4A-B410-8D999F9CFD50.jpeg

Amazon product ASIN 0977272974

Dec 2002
Cowboy Bebop - The Perfect Sessions

Was never a huge anime fan but that one i liked

51PP0YSWMRL._SY445_.jpg

This and a copy of the notebook... Maybe I got laid? Awww... I can't remember...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200519-010733_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200519-010733_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 5
You don't find it the least bit ironic that people lambasted Wal-Mart (who I am no fan of) for killing off mom-and-pop stores decades ago, are now willing to support an entity that will likely kill off other retailers for a bit more of convenience?

Oh, but you can stay on my lawn; I'm cool with that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom