What’s the first thing you ever ordered from Amazon? (2 Viewers)

So, I would have thought that I purchased stuff from Amazon long before this, but my history shows that my first purchase was this sword that I bought for my then 4 year-old daughter for Christmas:

Screenshot 2020-05-19 at 10.39.47 PM (2).jpg

Last edited:
So, I would have thought that I purchased stuff from Amazon long before this, but my history shows that my first purchase was this sword that I bought for my then 4 year-old daughter for Christmas:

View attachment 138696

You gave a 4-year old a samurai sword for Christmas?

You gave a 4-year old a samurai sword for Christmas?

Yes. I mean, it wasn't sharp. She used it to decapitate her doll collection.

Seriously it's a replica that is not sharp and it was kept on the wall as a decoration. She was only allowed to touch it if I was right there with her.

But, I did give her a full battle ready Katana for her 8th Grade graduation.

Somebody should write a script where you could input every Amazon Purchase, amount and date and then it would tell you how much money you would have if you had bought Amazon Stock instead.

Yeah, if your mission in life was spreading misery.

Are you in the Legion of Doom or something?

2020-05-19 23.18.00.jpg

My wife's Christmas present. Nothing else until her next Christmas present. Now we buy a ton of stuff

October 2006 - Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 8.01.57 AM.png

First thing that I ever bought on Amazon, August 29, 2007 was a gift for my Dad.

It cost me $21.78, which would be about 0.2755 of one share of AMZN on that day, which would be worth.....$684.69 today. OUCH!!!

My dad is mentioned in the book.

Amazon product ASIN 097929200X

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom