What’s the weakest position group on our team in your opinion? (2 Viewers)

Im not sure how you could say anything other than TE. Its the only real position on the team that was bad before, ignored in the offseason and is still built entirely on the worst 4 letter word in football - hope.

Everyone I talk with outside of this forum says QB. Yet QB was not mentioned on the opening page. Very interesting.

I’m going with QB.

QB
LB
RB

Mostly depth at all 3.

If Jameis can light it up, it takes away the opponents running game, so LB looks better for us.

If Jameis can't score a lot of points, we're going to need help at LB and RB.

We're not weak at TE, we just don't have a star.

1. TE (a lot of unknowns but not concerned)
2. LB (purely due to lack of depth)
3. RB (lack of depth, if AK suspension kicked to next year then not concerned)
4. Fans (they tend to think the sky is falling when it is just a rain drop). :mwink:

A week r so ago, Ida said TE. Taysom was out, so was Juwan Johnson. But both are back now, n have looked pretty good! Meanwhile, from everything I heard n read, Trautman has been havn maybe his best TC so far! So good news here!

But as of today, it’s the LBs. Rook D Marco Jackson was put on IR n Pete re aggravated his groin injury. I do like Kaden Ellis, who’s a decent backup n esp newcomer Eric Wilson. Wilson is an experienced versatile vet, who can play the run n cover against the pass.

Even in their “base” packages, the Saints will sometimes play more “nickel” using only 2 LBs n a DB, like Ceedy. But still, IMO, we’re VERY thin at LB rite now!

A week r so ago, Ida said TE. Taysom was out, so was Juwan Johnson. But both are back now, n have looked pretty good! Meanwhile, from everything I heard n read, Trautman has been havn maybe his best TC so far! So good news here!

But as of today, it’s the LBs. Rook D Marco Jackson was put on IR n Pete re aggravated his groin injury. I do like Kaden Ellis, who’s a decent backup n esp newcomer Eric Wilson. Wilson is an experienced versatile vet, who can play the run n cover against the pass.

Even in their “base” packages, the Saints will sometimes play more “nickel” using only 2 LBs n a DB, like Ceedy. But still, IMO, we’re VERY thin at LB rite now!
I said LBs originally and think it even more so now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom