What’s wrong with you guys? (2 Viewers)

Look I’m drunk af and sometimes I get carried away when I PUI.

But all this knee jerk overreaction cries to fire errbody is dumb.

Yes I’m disappointed with the offense too, but these things take time.

Maybe I just should avoid the ssf when we lose or when I drink.

Y’all do too much.

So much whining , we are one play from being 3-1 if not 4-0 (when carr got injuries ), they will find their stride it’s a long season , chill pill, it’s like you have never watched football. Mind you carr is new to team and chemistry is stills developing .
oh we whining this year. We went through all of last year with this mess on offense and it still broken.

I remember the dome patrol days of 9-6 wins off 3 Mortan Anderson field goals.

I was ecstatic to have a chance to limp into the playoffs

Now we want to blow up a .500 team because we don’t like where the offense, who has been without its best player, has been doing.

Just seems reactionary and impatient to this old man.

We have been without our best playmaker until today, and today our QB was playing injured.

It’s not like we have been at 100% yet.

It took a while hope for Drew Brees and Sean Payton to gel.

It wasn’t an instant and immediate 30 pig offense.

No doubt. But we also didn't have an AK, or MT or Olave. We didn't have a defense like we do today.
Message from Saints was "this isn't a rebuild" unlike 2006. Yeah it kinda is. But when you keep repeating it, then folks will believe. Then you see the last 4 games and the conflict of "what I see vs what I'm told" and realize they Saints weren't being exactly truthful.

We have talent so why do we struggle to get plays to accentuate what they do best (MT middle, Shaheed and Olave in space etc).

I circle back to what I have been observing which is our play design/offensive scheme and philosophy hasn't evolved and defenses have it figured out.

I remember the dome patrol days of 9-6 wins off 3 Mortan Anderson field goals.

I was ecstatic to have a chance to limp into the playoffs

Now we want to blow up a .500 team because we don’t like where the offense, who has been without its best player, has been doing.

Just seems reactionary and impatient to this old man.
The context is a career-losing coach and an organization that seems like they can't hire anyone not previously affiliated with Sean.

Ive decided I'm going to waste my weekends on football for rest of the year. I stopped college after week one. Knew LSU wasn't going anywhere. For way less monet Eddie O could give us the same record.

The Saints haven't been this unenjoyable to watch since the last couple years of Haslett and also Ditka. But the big difference was not much was expected.

This team is loaded with Talent. It feels like week one is when the team peaked sadly

Yep. 9-6 don't win anymore and this D is not in same stadium as the Dome patrol.
The context is a career-losing coach and an organization that seems like they can't hire anyone not previously affiliated with Sean.

So much whining , we are one play from being 3-1 if not 4-0 (when carr got injuries ), they will find their stride it’s a long season , chill pill, it’s like you have never watched football. Mind you carr is new to team and chemistry is stills developing .
It’s not about the record. After four games this team looks exactly like last years team. We should’ve just kept Andy Dalton if we wanted to keep doing what we’re doing.

It's fair to be frustrated with the way things are going right now because so much of it is just poor leadership and it feels like we are wasting a good roster and another season.

That being said, the GameDay forum whining is spilling into the main forum and it's getting a little out of hand.

The fans are tired. They are TIRED of ineptitude, failure, and disappointment. NOTHING has gone right since the 09 championship. All the fans have been subjected to is a litany of frustration including but not limited to:

The 2011 SF playoff loss
The Minneapolis Miracle
The NFCCG No Call
The Jared Cook fumble in the playoffs
J Winston early season injury
The Taysom Hill QB campaign
And now the Derek Carr injury

The fans that have been here for a LONG time remember the bag days, the ineptitude, the frustration is an all too familiar feeling WE DO NOT WANT TO RETURN TO!!

Is it whining or is it accurate? Time will tell. But I don't think it's whining, I think the fans have just seen this movie before and are frustrated with the lack of progression.

Last edited:

The fans are tired. They are TIRED of ineptitude, failure, and disappointment. NOTHING has gone right since the 09 championship. All the fans have been subjected to is a litany of frustration including but not limited to:

The 2011 SF playoff loss
The Minneapolis Miracle
The NFCCG No Call
The Jared Cook fumble in the playoffs
J Winston early season injury
The Taysom Hill QB campaign
And now the David Carr injury

The fans that have been here for a LONG time remember the bag days, the ineptitude, the frustration is an all too familiar feeling WE DO NOT WANT TO RETURN TO!!

Is it whining or is it accurate? Time will tell. But i don't think it's whining, I think the fans have just seen this movie before and are frustrated with the lack of progression.
Derek.. .

Olave phoned it in and was part of the problem today and even the commentators commented about his lack of effort.
You have to believe that the players are aware of the incompetence of their HC and OC. Extinguishes their competitive fire.

I'm sorry, whether you like it or not, while Drew and Coach Payton may no longer be here, the have set the new standard for any Saints team going forward. If you are content with being about as ugly of a 2-2 as you will ever see, im not about that. The season is still relatively young and if they dont want this year to be a wash, certain things need to be addressed and handled yesterday. As others have already pointed out, we got lucky to beat the Titans and that win vs Carolina isnt all that impressive considering how they have looked so far themselves, so your argument about being 3-1 or *lol* 4-0 is completely invalid.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom